What are your biggest "Sports Fears" for your team? (NFL edition)

As a giants fan my only fear is that Brandon Jacobs breaks down halfway through the season.

As a giants fan my only fear is that Brandon Jacobs breaks down halfway through the season.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

49ers: Short term - The O-Line blows. Long term - We lose a superbowl.
Kings: Relocating
Giants: Signing another aging in/outfielder to big money that can't produce...I'm looking at you Renteria/Rowand...
dude... your QB is Alex friggin Smith and your BIGGEST FEAR is that the 49ers will lose in the Super Bowl?  If the 49ers even sniff the Super Bowl with Smith at QB you need to be thanking God, Allah, Vishnu, or whatever other god may be out there.

Chargers: McNeil and VJack continue this holdout and it costs them a legitimate shot at the SB.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

49ers: Short term - The O-Line blows. Long term - We lose a superbowl.
Kings: Relocating
Giants: Signing another aging in/outfielder to big money that can't produce...I'm looking at you Renteria/Rowand...
dude... your QB is Alex friggin Smith and your BIGGEST FEAR is that the 49ers will lose in the Super Bowl?  If the 49ers even sniff the Super Bowl with Smith at QB you need to be thanking God, Allah, Vishnu, or whatever other god may be out there.

Chargers: McNeil and VJack continue this holdout and it costs them a legitimate shot at the SB.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Trade our starting QB to a division rival for a couple of picks.

Desean Jackson hurts himself before start of season

frown.gif

my only fear about mcnabb, is if he goes on to win a superbowl with the foreskins..

my injury concerns apply to all our young guns (desean, maclin, kolb, stewart, celek and mccoy.. hell our whole team)

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Trade our starting QB to a division rival for a couple of picks.

Desean Jackson hurts himself before start of season

frown.gif

my only fear about mcnabb, is if he goes on to win a superbowl with the foreskins..

my injury concerns apply to all our young guns (desean, maclin, kolb, stewart, celek and mccoy.. hell our whole team)

I don't get the this thread?

The universal answer will be "major injury to critical player, team not performing up to expectations, etc."

I don't get the this thread?

The universal answer will be "major injury to critical player, team not performing up to expectations, etc."

Warriors- Nelson gets a 50-year contract to coach the Warriors, with a clause that allows him to coach from his grave after he dies
49ers- A repeat of the last 10 years?
Cal Football- Kevin Riley sucking again (short term)
Sharks- not winning a Stanley Cup (like every year)

Warriors- Nelson gets a 50-year contract to coach the Warriors, with a clause that allows him to coach from his grave after he dies
49ers- A repeat of the last 10 years?
Cal Football- Kevin Riley sucking again (short term)
Sharks- not winning a Stanley Cup (like every year)

Back
Top Bottom