What are your cheap ways? Vol reusing toilet paper

I had no idea people could be this cheap. Eating strangers leftovers is just ******g gross.

What are some penny pinching habits you people have?

Uhhh, I drink Rolling Rock because it's the cheapest beer at my 7/11. Not really trying to get meningitis munching a stranger's Lunchables, though.

Re using toilet paper/Re using condoms
sick.gif
mean.gif

This is not being frugal, this is just sad and disgusting.

LF: If you are a man, you act like this, you can't guarantee women will not date you. Dimes don't mess with broke cheap dudes.

Last edited:
Asking others for their leftovers? :x Disgusting.

If his fat *** would learn to not eat that much, he'd probably save more that way.

The ink/thrift store trick, that...That, I aint eem mad

Last edited:
My dude picks up rice from the floor after weddings and cooks it. That's on another level.

Uh I don't really have any cheap tendencies I can think of, but my family re uses the foam cups we use sometimes, so much foam gets broken tryna wash dishes.:smh:

Yo! This dude was too much. 40 miles round trip for $7 worth of meat? C'mon son. I just spend my money loosely, cheap? Never that. Very impressed with the bartering dude.

Last edited:
When fappin i use socks that i cant find the mate to. Saves paper towels:smokin

This is a troll post. Napkins are so damn cheap and free at McDonalds and Starbucks, that you don't need to use socks. Who the heck uses a sock?

You should use the Starbucks one, cuz you can see the glazed milky color. If you use the McDees white one, you won't know where you shot, and it'll look like Rubber Cement drying.

Last edited:
This is a troll post. Napkins are so damn cheap and free at McDonalds and Starbucks, that you don't need to use socks. Who the heck uses a sock?
You should use the Starbucks one, cuz you can see the glazed milky color. If you use the McDees white one, you won't know where you shot, and it'll look like Rubber Cement drying.

Haha thanks for the recomendation. But wit the socks i can flip inside and out. I get more wipes this way bro. :tongue:

fa real...i would say reusing papertowels. If they dont get wet, id say i get a good 2-3 uses out of em.

this show is obviously set up.

edit: he's unemployed. this is why america sucks.

Last edited:

:rofl:

da sock thing aint uncommon, he aint even da 10th person i've heard using a sock to wipe stuff off after sex, heh

lol some of this stuff is OD

i do somethings though i eat out a lot so i never buy sauce or napkins got ketchup and every kind of sauce from all sorts of places and napkins on deck

i liked his TP life quote
Life is like toilet paper the closer you get to the end the faster it seems to go
:smokin

i take a bunch of straws from fast food restaurants (BK McD's) :lol:

thats about it :tongue:

Last edited:
I take straws and napkins too!

Sometimes I see what other people are getting at my job for lunch and use a coupon that is a bogo so I get free lunch :smokin

Back
Top Bottom