What are your guilty pleasures?

First thing I do when I get home from work is twist one up and light up.

I have to admit it, I am huge fan of the Disney Channel. Especially the shows Girl Meets World and Raven's Home. The kids in Raven's Home are so funny. I wish that little white boy was my son!

Watching anime.

And sometimes when Wendy Williams comes on the tv, while i'm getting ready for work, I haven't changed the channel right away. :smh:

Yanis Marshall. Look him up on YouTube. His choreography slays. (And I know what you're thinking. Shhhhh.)

Drag queen shows. They're dope as hell to me.

Yanis Marshall. Look him up on YouTube. His choreography slays. (And I know what you're thinking. Shhhhh.)

webber what gif.gif

I like picking my nose... LOL. I get a sense of satisfaction doing it because its like cleaning my house or car...

Rihanna and Beyonce songs.

With Rihanna it started with the song Found Love...I've been blasting her **** in the low since lol.

With Beyonce, she performed Single Ladies in SNL one year and I loved the guitar rift on the chorus...so I let the Queen rock in thr ear buds sometimes.

Piggybacking off that ^

Female artists are a guilty pleasure of mine as well. (Even though it shouldn't be a "guilty pleasure" but society views males listening to music like that in a negative light)... I don't g.a.f though :lol:

I just LOVE music and a lot of these women are really talented.

Last edited:
i like listening to top 40 music..yes, i like some ariana grande, taylor swift, selena gomez and halsey music... i have new rap music on my computer and phone but prefer listening to top 40 music especially in the car... sometimes i be dancing too in the car if my song goes off :lol:

I love watching CBS This Morning every Sunday morning. I don't know why, I just like it. Also big fan of Forensic Files and Snapped. Used to love My 600lb Life, but that **** is uber depressing. I love any news program with Michaela Pereria, I'd take her big *** down.

Piggybacking off that ^

Female artists are a guilty pleasure of mine as well. (Even though it shouldn't be a "guilty pleasure" but society views males listening to music like that in a negative light)... I don't g.a.f though :lol:

I just LOVE music and a lot of these women are really talented.

Man **** that

I love Sade. **** what anyone thinks.

I rub my nose from time to time just to smell the oils. A guilty pleasure that I love. Bread pudding from the Mirage Buffet. Crepes from Paris.

I like One Direction’s music on their older albums

Peanut and Almond Butter

Banana Milk, Banana bread

Back
Top Bottom