What are your guilty pleasures?

Big Facts. lol.

I loved me some Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance back in high school but I had to keep that on the low because all black high schools don't play that.

Dudes was actually messing with Linkin Park, to. It was like DBZ, all it took was for 1 ***** to cut for it, then everyone else would come on out. :lol:

Dudes was actually messing with Linkin Park, to. It was like DBZ, all it took was for 1 ***** to cut for it, then everyone else would come on out. :lol:

Yo! tha'ts exactly how it went down.

I would be on the bus low key like "You like to think you're never wrong"

someone would be like "You live what you've learned"

I'm like damn my ***** you know Points of Authority? And it took you until senior year to say something?

First time I saw black kids listening to linkin park was in college. jay-z remixed their song and you could hear them blasting it from their dorm rooms.

Eating things I know will make me poop a large amount if I'm feeling backed up for whatever reason. It's like ex-lax but tasty and gets the job done while filling me up at the same time.

Until you talk about niketalk, outside of niketalk

Remember the first rule of niketalk...

Goes without saying, honestly I don’t even like being on the Niketalks in public because I don’t want anyone else to know about the Niketalks, and two I don’t want to explain the Niketalks to randoms.

Coffee and cigarettes

Quit both for the most part

Every once in a while I get the itch though

Eating things I know will make me poop a large amount if I'm feeling backed up for whatever reason. It's like ex-lax but tasty and gets the job done while filling me up at the same time.

if you have white castle by you then eat some of that... thank me later

Watching trashy reality TV. My girl got me hooked on 90 Day Fiance and Married at First Sight

Coffee and cigarettes

Quit both for the most part

Every once in a while I get the itch though

Just know, after smoking a cig and drinking a cup of coffee...you have, without a shadow of a doubt, the worst possible breath imaginable.

Watching trashy reality TV. My girl got me hooked on 90 Day Fiance and Married at First Sight
I used to do this till I saw Jersey Shore, after the first season something in my brain just clicked and I realized all that **** was rotting my brain

Back
Top Bottom