What are YOUR views on Marriage? Natural or Unnatural for humans?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

IMO

the love for your SO and the love for your child isn't the same...
I don't think you gave the thought a good chance
also think the idea would be harder to grasp for a woman that are constantly taught to get married to mr right, while men are high fived for being with several women
Well that's a double standard that needs to be destroyed asap.

Why is there even a need for multiple wives?
laugh.gif
Greed?

Pretty much.

Anyone else find it funny that the same people that were in the Premarital sex is a sin? thread saying dudes were making excuses are in this thread screaming it's nature's fault they can't be faithful?
Like who?
nerd.gif

Anyone else find it funny that the same people that were in the Premarital sex is a sin? thread saying dudes were making excuses are in this thread screaming it's nature's fault they can't be faithful?

I know my argument is flawed

but it works for me!

and Im not for promiscuity(sp?) but if you have more than 1 wife... it's not really promiscuity, they are all programmed to care for children/family, don't see the negatives in that.

I know my argument is flawed

but it works for me!

and Im not for promiscuity(sp?) but if you have more than 1 wife... it's not really promiscuity, they are all programmed to care for children/family, don't see the negatives in that.
so if you can have multiple wifes living under the same roof, can she have multiple husbands? how about this? 10 wives and 10 husbands under one roof? your cool with that? 

IMO

what do you mean?
I mean, I dont think you realize(or myself, fully, for that matter) all the conditioning are put on our gender roles.
I just think love can be thrown in more direction than 1... naturally.

Like I said I'm not one for promiscuity because I think trust comes first
but I wouldnt mind having more than 1 woman I could trust on my team and them not holding it against me, or themselves.
Aldo Rainewrote:
soif you can have multiple wifes living under the same roof, can she havemultiple husbands? how about this? 10 wives and 10 husbands under oneroof? your cool withthat?

no, i said that a page back, i wouldnt be cool with that
I know my argument is flawed, and it might come off as selfish but at this point, I think it's obvious that men and women play different roles.
I think some is natural selection, and some is mental conditioning through out time, to go against all of that would be damn near impossible, might as stick with the hunter/gatherer role than trying to undo all of civilization and chemical makeup

edit
and you know I'm all for independent women... but lets be honest, I think most of these chicks dont deserve it, we'd be better without it
laugh.gif

the reason I dont think I'll end up with more than 1 wife is the compromise
I doubt I'll find a person I agree with and enjoy as much as my current girl and she obviously doesnt like when I talk my "other wife" talk, but again, I dont think she gave it a good chance
tired.gif
laugh.gif

edit #2

also, RKO, you say its a bad way to go about things, but do you know how many women work in the sextrade? how many do crazy things out of the need for love?
these girls run around like stray dogs, I just want to give them a home and a purpose, this would make the work a better place
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO

what do you mean?
I mean, I dont think you realize(or myself, fully, for that matter) all the conditioning are put on our gender roles.
I just think love can be thrown in more direction than 1... naturally.
i dont disagree with this but i still stand by what i said 

im not down for that !!@! tho...  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

so then dont get married and just screw around? cause thats pretty much what it comes down to.
because the women would be runnin around ho'in and no ones going to take care of the kids, unless your paper is long
also, i'm talking about loving more than 1 woman(and staying with them), not being free to smash anything that walks while neglecting your responsibilities

edit:
I understand why people say they dont agree with it, I still havent heard a good argument against it.
in fact, it might give females more incentive to become a head of a household rather than just a trophy wife.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
im not down for that !!@! tho...  
laugh.gif

you could administrate the marriage while the other girls care for our babies
wink.gif

we deserve it
happy.gif

as long as i'm the head wife im good...

we can get some chick from another country that'd be totally dependant on us...she'd be our "nanny" but we'll still have our adult fun with her too

seriously tho multiple wives isn't something i'm against for other people...

i actually really respect people that feel than can have that type of honest relationship with more than one person

the biggest thing with having multiple spouses is the honesty and communication that comes with but most people men and women can't have that with themselves one other person...

i guess the biggest thing is that regardless of how many wives a man has is that he's in the same home as his children...

yes you can effectively raise your kids and not be in the same home as them i think most of us can agree its best if both parents are in the home regardless of how many mommies and daddies there are...

the biggest thing with having multiple spouses is the honesty and communication that comes with but most people men and women can't have that with themselve one other person...
cuz they're trying to cheat
no need to cheat if you got 3 wives at home, just gotta make a schedule and assign tasks
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the biggest thing with having multiple spouses is the honesty and communication that comes with but most people men and women can't have that with themselve one other person...
no need to cheat if you got 3 wives at home, just gotta make a schedule and assign tasks
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but what if the wife wants to add another husband to the mix? arent 2 providers better than one? 

but what if the wife wants to add another husband to the mix? arent 2 providers better than one?
I said it's sexist if thats what you're trying to prove
eyes.gif

just saying, in 2010, wouldnt be the worst thing, I think it would actually help.
the argument was this will destroy families, I'm just saying it would do the opposite.

I'm also saying I think the sexes are distinctively different(and favor this rather than the opposite), no need to tip toe around it

I said it's sexist if thats what you're trying to prove
eyes.gif

just saying, in 2010, wouldnt be the worst thing, I think it would actually help.
the argument was this will destroy families, I'm just saying it would do the opposite.

I'm also saying I think the sexes are distinctively different(and favor this rather than the opposite), no need to tip toe around it

How is it sexist though? could you explain? im not being argumentative i just find peoples views on subjects interesting. 

wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

crowded kitchen

you serious man?
multiple wives?

you tellin me if your dad was running around with 3 other families you'd be like...
pimp.gif
 ?
 or if you daughter grew up and got married and her husband had 3 other wives?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

you serious man?
multiple wives?

you tellin me if your dad was running around with 3 other families you'd be like...
pimp.gif
 ?

indifferent.gif
my grandfather lived up to 110 and had a large farm, I have an aunt that might be 20, and an aunt thats 65, and they might have 40+ siblings
he had multiple wives, from what I understand, at different times.

If my father had different wives, Id respect them all, no
pimp.gif

edit: also, the way you guys shun this because everybody else does, would be just how you'd accept it when your daughter marries into it.
don't tell me you're not sheep mr. lil wayne fan

you serious man?
multiple wives?

pimp.gif
 ?

indifferent.gif
another valid reason, the double standard
*waits*
pimp.gif

^I'd hope she earned her way to being the head of the household

like I said, it would be an incentive for these females to not be so useless,
how many of these ladies are just trophy wives?
their only claim to fame is getting impregnated by the right guy

you serious man?
multiple wives?

pimp.gif
 ?

indifferent.gif
my grandfather lived up to 110 and had a large farm, I have an aunt that might be 20, and an aunt thats 65, and they might have 40+ siblings
he had multiple wives, from what I understand, at different times.

If my father had different wives, Id respect them all, no
pimp.gif

and what if you had a daughter? and she had a husband that had 4 other wifes? 

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Love is what counts, not some document stating you're married and some ceremony, expensive clothes and parties. If me and my lady LOVE each other, then that's it. We can raise a family and do things "married" couples do. I can stick to one woman if we share those emotions between us and have a kid. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom