What asinine stuff do you do when drunk?

Maaaan last time i got superdrunk we were at ihop and i ordered some fried chicken and the lady said they didnt have any. So i got pissed and started spitting on the floor like "man F ihop!"

Everything after that is blurry but i do know i walked home.

But the REAL m knight shamalan ish is that i woke up butt naked the next morning in my bed and i was looking for the clothes i wore the night before and I COULDNT FIND THEM :wow:

So either

A. I walked home naked or
B. Some F'd up ish happened on the way home :x

It was an iverson jersey too :smh:

if i like a girl at the time and she pops into my mind, i will either call or text.

messed me up this year with a really nice girl....takin Ls left and right this freshman year.

Not much thankfully, haven't been that drunk in a long time.

I recall wiping and breaking a whole bunch of shot glasses off my table once at the bar. We had 2 bottles of Grey Goose, both mine, on the table and I was drunk as hell.

Apparently I just randomly smashed all of our shot glasses off the table for some reason as I drunkenly tried grabbing the second bottle to drink more.

Had to hear about it all at school the next Monday lol. Apparently passed out and a friend had to phone my parents to pick me up.

Just turned 18 at the time (almost 19 now).

Damn those war reports. When we were younger we all would be blacked out drunk and we would try to piece the night together from what everyone remembers the next day.
There wasnt anyone who remembered the entire night. Good thing we werent driving.

It's a good feeling when you find your exact tolerance. My phone died, so I asked a female to borrow hers so I could call a cab. She offered to drive me home. I woke up beside her this morning. ....I wouldve walked home w/o the aid of liquor...and too much liquor would've prompted me to call an ex.

LOOOOOONG stories short....

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. DO NOT.

would u rather spend $50 on cab fare or $5000 in lawyers fees + time served?

i should be dead 10x over + 10 life sentences for all my drunk antics.

heed my words!!!! do not learn on your own!!!!!!

....because u may not wind up drunk in YOUR bed....but somewhere else far more cold and unfamiliar.

....just know this. one of the freakiest things ive ever felt was waking up in the morning KNOWING i drove every1 home (cuz i drove every1 out) but not remembering that late night drive.

SMH glad those days are long gone

I have in-depth conversations and get excellent life advice when I'm drunk :lol:

I also develop the heaviest DC/Maryland accent when I'm drunk :lol:, I have no clue why and I don't try to do it, but it happens.

Not angry drunk, but if you intentionally try to pick a fight, I'm not gonna do the back and forth, shoving match ********, I'ma just hit you off break.

I get very talkative. If I'm around people, then we will talk a lot. If not, that's when I drunk dial and text. Sometimes I overshare

I buy drinks for everyone :smh: :smh: :smh: I turn into that friendly guy who wants everyone to be as drunk as he is

That is me as well. Seeing the receipt the next day be the worst feeling.

Also I drunk dial exes with moderate success.

Always have a black and mild

Always wake up in my bed butt naked. Clothes be around my apartment like the trail of tears...

I've gone through more Debit cards, Chapsticks, and iPhones then I care to mention while inebriated. I've been kicked out of numerous bars, pee where ever I want, send drunk texts to exes/girls I haven't talked to in mad long, and tend to talk a lot louder than I normally talk. I go through about a pack of ciggs every 2-3 days, but when I drink I will literally smoke an entire pack within a few hours.

Other than that, I'm a fun drunk and usually buy drinks for random people and spark conversations while smoking. :D

I beat my friend in street fighter and said go play hopscotch with your homosexual friends.....that's was in college eight years ago .....still get tease

The was one drunken night where lost two hours like idk what happened. .....went to the bathroom to chuck woke up next to gf......

Always wake up in my bed butt naked. Clothes be around my apartment like the trail of tears...
Legitimate lol 
laugh.gif

One time heard a dude say he woke up in nothing but an old practice jersey. Couldn't stop laughing..

I would start hollering at EVERY female smh.. smashed a few but man were there some fugly ones.. None of that these days tho
Oh yeah puke everywhere... and I do mean everywhere.

Last edited:
I thought this was going to say while smashing.... But anyway I always hit the dougie like Rico while smashing

Back
Top Bottom