What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

Just picked this up :smokin

laugh.gif

Hershells are HOT GARBAGE!!!! gonna fall apart after a year of hard use..... fake straps with magnets... thats what hot on the streets?

anyway copped this in grey.... aluminum sheet in it for support and a ton of other features... quality is top notch

costco got these 17$ backpacks with a computer sleeve built in and hella padding. best backack i've owned evar

Got this last year for school. Ridiculous amount of storage space. Never thought I'd be able to put all my textbooks AND my laptop into one backpack before.

I have this red Rugby book bag, shaped like a plain Jansport, but the straps going on your shoulders are made out of leather. It gives it a really nice look when you wear it. My brother used it for a few months, bag still looks great but every single zipper pull is broken. I dont know how this idiot did that, but is it easy to replace zippers yourself? I took it to a shoe repair shop and they gave me a quote of $60, some other place quoted $40. The only reason im considering fixing it instead of getting a whole new bag is cause I really like the leather straps. I cant find a pic of this bag online either.

I have this red Rugby book bag, shaped like a plain Jansport, but the straps going on your shoulders are made out of leather. It gives it a really nice look when you wear it. My brother used it for a few months, bag still looks great but every single zipper pull is broken. I dont know how this idiot did that, but is it easy to replace zippers yourself? I took it to a shoe repair shop and they gave me a quote of $60, some other place quoted $40. The only reason im considering fixing it instead of getting a whole new bag is cause I really like the leather straps. I cant find a pic of this bag online either.

Sounds like a piece of crap to me. I have never broken a zipper pull in my life.
All style and no durability like those Herschel bags. I seen some dude with the bag people are quoting with the two pleather straps
running vertical and it looked so cheap because the pleather straps had the white threads frayed on the edges. :x

Sounds like a piece of crap to me. I have never broken a zipper pull in my life.
All style and no durability like those Herschel bags. I seen some dude with the bag people are quoting with the two pleather straps
running vertical and it looked so cheap because the pleather straps had the white threads frayed on the edges. :x

Eh a **** zipper is a **** zipper and will break on you but that doesn't mean the bag is garbage.

They just need to amend their contract with whoever is doing their zips.

Picasso, fyi I had a zipper break on me this week, got quoted at $35 and and gave em the >D, can't imagine paying $60 to fix it.

Just an FYI for all thinking of buy Herschel (like I said, I've had my issues with quality as well).....

Not all the bags have pleather accents. All of the Canvas and Cordura bags use real leather. That's what I have.

TNF Surge

I need a dark brown messenger bag with NO logos on it whatsoever. If there is a logo, it has to be relatively unnoticeable. Any suggestions?

Does anybody know of any backpacks that will hold an iPad and a laptop (15inch) a Canon t4i and a still have space for chargers and all that?? Im tired of carrying two bags to hold my stuff? Thanks

Does anybody know of any backpacks that will hold an iPad and a laptop (15inch) a Canon t4i and a still have space for chargers and all that?? Im tired of carrying two bags to hold my stuff? Thanks

Not the most elegant, but this bag will easily hold all of that.

Back
Top Bottom