What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

idlewood_black_01.jpg

Probably will cop this before I go to UMD.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

recon-backpack-AJVC_37X_hero.jpg

Love mine. Survived through college carrying those heavy books. Now that I graduated, I hardly use it.
frown.gif

That color is a lot lighter in person, like an olive green color.
This but in black.
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

any suggestions for travelers??
ima be backpacking often when i study abroad next semester, I need somethin 
pimp.gif

I'm from the DMV, so the joint I'm rocking is common around here far as back packs goes, had it since 10th or 11th grade I think.

few of these dude's rock their power ranger, ninja turtle, dora the explorer backpacks, which is the most bamma +%%# ever in my opinion because they are far from young kids.....but thats what suits them...plus the back packs are shaped very small for a little child, so it's just weird seeing them walk around with those.

posters from out of town might think i'm joking, but yes, if you come down here and stay for awhile don't be surprised if you see a young dude with dreads all over his face walking around with a small #+% transformer backpack made for a child.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I'm from the DMV, so the joint I'm rocking is common around here far as back packs goes, had it since 10th or 11th grade I think.

few of these dude's rock their power ranger, ninja turtle, dora the explorer backpacks, which is the most bamma +%%# ever in my opinion because they are far from young kids.....but thats what suits them...plus the back packs are shaped very small for a little child, so it's just weird seeing them walk around with those.

posters from out of town might think i'm joking, but yes, if you come down here and stay for awhile don't be surprised if you see a young dude with dreads all over his face walking around with a small #+% transformer backpack made for a child.

YES 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I had to put up with this in high school, it embarrassed me as a man. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 do you DMV dudes claim the south? because some of yall act exactly the same as dudes down here.
Just have better music, but same mentality and what not

Yeah that is just weird, I saw this kid at a football game with spider man one and it was so flat that I'm sure nothing was in it.....and of course he was Polo down to the shoes
roll.gif

True stuff

the bay area was on that nonsense a few years ago also.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom