What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

1128.91424_e.jpg

The one I received from my secret santa last year.. DOPE

dont know if yall are interested but a few of my buds developed a solar panel backpack. high quality bag with a camelback bladder and a solar panel on the back with adapters to charge pretty much anything you would want to. cheaper than similar products ive seen. google solarbak if youre interested

0230140000122.jpg
 been rockin with this joint for 6 years now, still holding up well. I use it for my laptop now but the mesh padded lining on the straps makes this thing so comfortable that i find any excuse to use it when i travel

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

2nlwr2d.jpg
Damn, you managed to get one? I wanted to get this bad since I've been looking to get a Hot Shot but I'm not a fan of the TNF logo placement on the regular ones. Plus the regular stock khaki color isn't as good looking as this tan one. I couldn't care less about the Supreme tag though. Too bad they sold out so quick.

Saw that north face thread and though I'd bump this for the new school year

What you guys going into this semester with?

I'm from the DMV, so the joint I'm rocking is common around here far as back packs goes, had it since 10th or 11th grade I think.

few of these dude's rock their power ranger, ninja turtle, dora the explorer backpacks, which is the most bamma +%%# ever in my opinion because they are far from young kids.....but thats what suits them...plus the back packs are shaped very small for a little child, so it's just weird seeing them walk around with those.

posters from out of town might think i'm joking, but yes, if you come down here and stay for awhile don't be surprised if you see a young dude with dreads all over his face walking around with a small #+% transformer backpack made for a child.
It's not just the DMV. I see that when I pass by high schools here in LA.

[quote name="Mags on fire" url="/t/304434/what-backpack-yall-rockin-vol-official-backpack-thread/120#post_113556

IMG_3351.jpg
considering getting this LRG one[/quote]

I can't find that LRG backpack online

I've got a timbuk2 bag that I use for just about everything, got it in 2006 and still going strong, thinking about switching to one of their backpack offerings though.

Back
Top Bottom