What Ben Baller has a twin?

Damn, dude talking about losing friends to food like they got shot. Pour out some syrup for my dead homies.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Pour out some syrup for my dead homies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Generator

Respect to Joe, I dont know if its me, but watching that video he sounded genuine. It wasnt your usual "dont do drugs or else" PSA by Wiz Khalifa, I hope people do get the opportunity to see this because thats all some people need, an example like Joe who was 350 looking like a new person. The man is doing good things and its nice to hear him say that it was for his kids and that the world is too hard now for them to be without a father, not being a selfish egotistical celebrity.
respect to you joe.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk if i could gain a 1000 pounds an be healthy i would - fat joe
roll.gif

thats whats up tho, i dropped 85 lbs, best decision i ever made

Originally Posted by The Generator

Respect to Joe, I dont know if its me, but watching that video he sounded genuine. It wasnt your usual "dont do drugs or else" PSA by Wiz Khalifa, I hope people do get the opportunity to see this because thats all some people need, an example like Joe who was 350 looking like a new person. The man is doing good things and its nice to hear him say that it was for his kids and that the world is too hard now for them to be without a father, not being a selfish egotistical celebrity.
respect to you joe.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk if i could gain a 1000 pounds an be healthy i would - fat joe
roll.gif

thats whats up tho, i dropped 85 lbs, best decision i ever made

props to him, im sure he could have done this sooner, but was afraid of his public image being tarnished since he has always been knowing as that fly fat dude....i mean his name is FAT JOE....

if you have money there is NO reason as to why you cant have a 6-pack and pecks of steel.

props to him, im sure he could have done this sooner, but was afraid of his public image being tarnished since he has always been knowing as that fly fat dude....i mean his name is FAT JOE....

if you have money there is NO reason as to why you cant have a 6-pack and pecks of steel.

am i the only one who kinda got irked when he mentions how old Pun was... like he was just some dude round the way and not the dude who made Fat Joe into the mainstream star he was. Props on his weight loss tho...

am i the only one who kinda got irked when he mentions how old Pun was... like he was just some dude round the way and not the dude who made Fat Joe into the mainstream star he was. Props on his weight loss tho...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

honestly if you have money you have more of a reason not to have a six pack

Originally Posted by ksteezy

honestly if you have money you have more of a reason not to have a six pack

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

am i the only one who kinda got irked when he mentions how old Pun was...

nope, just you
indifferent.gif

jk, but damn, not so fat Joe anymore. Good for him.

Haha Joe forced it. How you always gonna talk about how you miss him and you dont even know how old he was when he died. I had the
indifferent.gif
 when he said that

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

am i the only one who kinda got irked when he mentions how old Pun was...

nope, just you
indifferent.gif

jk, but damn, not so fat Joe anymore. Good for him.

Haha Joe forced it. How you always gonna talk about how you miss him and you dont even know how old he was when he died. I had the
indifferent.gif
 when he said that

Back
Top Bottom