What bothers you, irks you, or what do you hate IN COMPANIES

In companies or what you encounter on a daily basis. I am not talking about people either or what they do, but more like companies and what happens on a daily basis in your life.

Example I hate ebay and paypal and their new policies. Almost eliminates selling purposes on ebay with all the rules in play.

I also dislike cablevision and their terrible service and customer service

My coworker the "know it all". He's the biggest d-rider I know. Ex. If you talk about something. He tries to one up you by saying its garbage and his is better.

I hate automated customer service representatives. I want to speak to a live person ASAP.

cheap friends that are working and making decent money with no kids and no crazy bill yet wanna come out n chil,l then when its time to pay
the bill the always have the same excuse about having no money or forgetting there wallet ,,

Oh, man... I've got a laundry list.
laugh.gif

But you said "Not talking about people", so...

Companies that won't get with the times and upgrade their systems for better productivity.

Sirens and horns and "hold up, hold up, take it back"'s on rap mixtapes.

Edit: :lol: didn't read post, just posted something I hate.

Last edited:
i hate when people wear entirely too much cologne or perfume. this lady that takes the bus with me, drenches herself in some sort of citrus ****. i can smell her from a good 10-12 feet away. damn whatever happened to like 1 or 2 max sprays?

gives me a damn headache.
sick.gif

When people ask for Money then a few days later you see em countin sum bread
Then they be like " I aint eem got it , stop sweatin me, all in my pockets"
Get on wit that ******** and pay up

When girls walk In the room talkn loud as ****

"Homies" not hitin u back knowing damn well they seen that message or missed calls"

When my brother use to leave the got damb back door wide the **** open
A whole bird was chilln in the living room for like an hour

When people give or sell you **** away without you knowing

College loans and how strict they are about not lowering your payments.

Even when you know the game. Look d-bag...if i don't pay you sell my account to a collections company at a loss and just write it off. So l can make sure that doesn't happen. Here is what i can afford and i will pay you this....its still equivalent to 3% interest....but i can't pay 8% right now....sequestration bro ya know? So help me help you

No we are already doing you a favor by lowering it to 7% from 8%....

Look your multi-billion dollar company won't miss a couple percent interest when the trade off is me not paying and you selling my account at a loss.

No we can't do that

PUT THE DAMNBB CEO ON THE PHONE LET ME SPEAK WITH MS SALLIE MAE!!!!!!!!

Trying to be rational in an irrational society.....

I hate how you can't count on getting good customer service anymore because of the tip culture that has been created in the US...

It seems like you gotta tip for everything service related

How is it that American consumers let business owners put the burden of paying their employees directly in their laps? Why doesn't the rest of the world operate like this?

In general, the way my college is run.

Corporate welfare.

How certain banks are ran.

I hate spam email. I hope everyone who sends me spam gets some type of incurable disease.
People who don't turn on red when its allowed
It's allowed not required.

Last edited:
People who never pays debts even if they have money.
People who doesnt use their signal lights, i get really irritated when im not faded when driving
:lol:

Guys keep it to companies and such not people who are cheap..

Some great examples about customer service and the college loans.

I totally feel you guys on the customer service aspect, I hate when I have to talk to someone and have to listen to the automated response and it takes like 10 minutes to get to someone real after pressing a whole bunch of numbers

i hate when people wear entirely too much cologne or perfume. this lady that takes the bus with me, drenches herself in some sort of citrus ****. i can smell her from a good 10-12 feet away. damn whatever happened to like 1 or 2 max sprays?

gives me a damn headache. :x
This... I put that on everything
Liers but smile in your face when they need something
Tailgaters/women drivers
Signal lights on cars are made for a reason
The culture of me and microwave attention
Homies that **** about u collecting shoes or clothes but turn the situation on them they get sensitive

People who do not cut their nails. It blows my mind how many people do not keep their nails cut/clean. I cut mine at least once a week.

Professors who make it harder than it has to be. Wrote a lab report using on the lab rubric, apparently there were two lab rubrics one more detailed. Asked the TA why would they provided two different lab rubrics, "Oh they are like kinda the same, just one is more detailed and was better to use." :stoneface: >D

It blows my mind that Universities still require you to fax documents to them. Who the **** still uses/owns a fax machine?

I don't know if this bothers me but I have noticed gyms no longer have 35lb plates. I used to use them in HS and was slightly annoyed that I had to combine a 25 and 10 instead of one 35lb plate

I hate automated customer service representatives. I want to speak to a live person ASAP.

I hear you . . . or I'd wish I wasn't able to get a hold of someone, to be able to do more stuff on a company web site . . .

Back
Top Bottom