What brands are overrated in your opinion?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't get the RL hype.

Quality and fit is garbage

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Apple...

so if i think a brand is overrated or i don't like it, it must mean i can't afford it right? typical NT, jumping to awful conclusions

so if i think a brand is overrated or i don't like it, it must mean i can't afford it right? typical NT, jumping to awful conclusions

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

infiniti-logo1.gif
Care to explain this? Whenever I get my next car I was thinking about a G37 or M.
I don't know much about cars though
I had a G20, and a J30 in the late 90's, and had to replace the engines on both cars.
I'm sure that they are much better cars now, but I would just buy a Nissan instead of spending thousands more for the badge switch.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

infiniti-logo1.gif
Care to explain this? Whenever I get my next car I was thinking about a G37 or M.
I don't know much about cars though
I had a G20, and a J30 in the late 90's, and had to replace the engines on both cars.
I'm sure that they are much better cars now, but I would just buy a Nissan instead of spending thousands more for the badge switch.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I don't get the RL hype.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Apple...

People are killing Polo in certain areas, the whole Polo down movement is ridiculous. 
laugh.gif

Butttt the quality and fit is always on point. Its a matter of if you're a fan of their designs or not.

THIS was a highly overrated brand. There was even a huge topic about it. 
laugh.gif

rich-yung.jpg

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I don't get the RL hype.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Apple...

People are killing Polo in certain areas, the whole Polo down movement is ridiculous. 
laugh.gif

Butttt the quality and fit is always on point. Its a matter of if you're a fan of their designs or not.

THIS was a highly overrated brand. There was even a huge topic about it. 
laugh.gif

rich-yung.jpg

Back
Top Bottom