What brands are overrated in your opinion?

Polo,LV, Gucci are definitely overrated. They're cool but the beasts kill the appeal some times.

Idc about specific brands but if you're walking around with allover print anything (including ugly * LV monogram) I will be judging your taste.

Blackberry-logo2.jpg

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Should just call this thread: "List popular brands that you don't like or can't afford"

What do the forward thinking style mavens of NT view as worthy brands?

This is right to an extent.  But some of us have tried the expensive brands and hated them.

I own a lacoste polo and a lacoste v-neck.  I don't like the way either fit.  Got them both as gifts.  I own a lot of RL polo's because they fit me way better.  It really isn't all a money thing for some of us.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Should just call this thread: "List popular brands that you don't like or can't afford"

What do the forward thinking style mavens of NT view as worthy brands?

This is right to an extent.  But some of us have tried the expensive brands and hated them.

I own a lacoste polo and a lacoste v-neck.  I don't like the way either fit.  Got them both as gifts.  I own a lot of RL polo's because they fit me way better.  It really isn't all a money thing for some of us.

lacoste is not an expensive brand though.

and lulz at supreme having superior quality. i rock with supreme but they are not the end all be all in terms of quality.

all this is subjective though famb

lacoste is not an expensive brand though.

and lulz at supreme having superior quality. i rock with supreme but they are not the end all be all in terms of quality.

all this is subjective though famb

innovation what innovation? venture into the sneaker sections of this site and you will be saddened.

In regards to apple and nike. THEIR AD MARKETING > GOD

innovation what innovation? venture into the sneaker sections of this site and you will be saddened.

In regards to apple and nike. THEIR AD MARKETING > GOD

Gucci is probably the best looking of all the "high end" brands
but some people think showing off substitutes having style

Gucci is probably the best looking of all the "high end" brands
but some people think showing off substitutes having style

Back
Top Bottom