What century is this seller in...Vol. Plat Fubu at Al Wissam Prices

i too was a victim of the fubu madness in its hay day
smh.gif

but maybe dude thought since all these other silly *%# trends are comin back he'd try his luck w/some fubu stuff
thats the only logical explanation i could come up with

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I have never rocked FUBU in my life, not even when some cats thought it was hot. The gear always seemed tacky to me.

same here bruh... as for fubu, dont they own coogi now?
laugh.gif

Who remembers that commercial where they were like "Fubu 5 or 55." I was thinking, "Man, I have never seen a Fubu 55. Those joints must beexclusive."

Did they mean something else?

Quote:how did FUBU fall? I remember everyone was wearing it like in 99-02

Who was wearing fubu in 99-02?
laugh.gif
99-02 Enyce, sean john, aeropostale, mitchell and ness, rocawear, ralph lauren, those are brands i remember from that timerange, NOT Fubu, Fubu fell off in mid 98, I can understand though why people would collect that stuff it was a ground breaking brand. But that fat albert linewas wack then and still wack, it wasn't like that stuff was high quality, earlier Fubu stuff was real good quality, great crew necks, good jeans, hats etc.

everyone is rocking white tee & black tee & other cheap shirts like i <3 NY shirts and other crap.

thank good I was to poor to afford Fubu.

Duckhead/Bugle Boy/Clearence rack Nautica and Polo + kicks copped form the Nike outlet FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I have never rocked FUBU in my life, not even when some cats thought it was hot. The gear always seemed tacky to me.
Co- sign! my dude alex had everything there that was pictured, still does
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

FUBU went hard back in the day

helllllllllll yea i did back in like middle school i had a baby blue fb joint (wit the fb in graffiti type letters) n wore it to take my school pics. but mymom almost killed me cause i had my keychain on from when i used to mess wit south park. (it was an "they killed kenny" lanyard wit kenny decapitatedand bleeding)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

that pic was priceless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Who remembers that commercial where they were like "Fubu 5 or 55." I was thinking, "Man, I have never seen a Fubu 55. Those joints must be exclusive."

Did they mean something else?
LOL exclusive
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom