What city in America has the best looking Females?

atl, mia, cali, houston, chicago.............dont know bout them nyc chicks they look rough as hell in the face

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

nyc chicks they look rough as hell in the face

Its a hard knock life, son.

laugh.gif

I would probably say LA but if we were going by state I say Cali.

Pinays
pimp.gif
in the bay

Dumb thread.

Bc its prolly a small town in Iowa that has a crazy beautiful women ratio.

It is like this.

LA/MIA = NBA. So much talent. You HAVE to be on your A game because you know you will be competing against world class talent on a day to day basis.

NY/CHI/DC = Power conferences. They have some powerhouses but they have so many South Florida, DePauls and teams that really don't belong. A LOT of trash in these areas. There are some gems, many gems. But overall, I can't see how anyone honestly believes the overall talent level HERE is better than LA/MIA.

Not saying there isn't trash in LA/MIA, but the girls put forth so much effort because they know they are going up against the best talent in the world

roll.gif

are you serious, have you been to NYC??? just the whole island of manhatten (from all the way alto manhattan) alone son

what female in LA hasnt had plastic surgery

Boy you foolish if you think those Manhattan broad aren't getting under that needle too.

Forgot to add: Some of yall probably haven't been past the corner on your street/block, so you wouldn't know. But you'll post what you've "heard."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is like this.

LA/MIA = NBA. So much talent. You HAVE to be on your A game because you know you will be competing against world class talent on a day to day basis.

NY/CHI/DC = Power conferences. They have some powerhouses but they have so many South Florida, DePauls and teams that really don't belong. A LOT of trash in these areas. There are some gems, many gems. But overall, I can't see how anyone honestly believes the overall talent level HERE is better than LA/MIA.

Not saying there isn't trash in LA/MIA, but the girls put forth so much effort because they know they are going up against the best talent in the world

/Thread

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

*Waits for everyone to either day LA, NY, or MIA*

ATL got some bad GA peaches...but then you gotta factor in the gAyTL stuff.
What does that have to do with the females? This is a topic about females and you're bringing up homosexual men. Mad Thuth.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

*Waits for everyone to either day LA, NY, or MIA*

ATL got some bad GA peaches...but then you gotta factor in the gAyTL stuff.
What does that have to do with the females? This is a topic about females and you're bringing up homosexual men. Mad Thuth.

Only on NT.
roll.gif

LA beats NY cause in our pristine weather they can show off more than just face, nearly all year round so pretty much deads the NY > LA debate

out of places I frequent alot partying over the years..... New Orleans>Atlanta>Houston

Back
Top Bottom