What city in America has the best looking Females?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Classiest and hardest to get....Manhattan.
You do know hard to get and classiness really doesn't coincide with how good a female looks right?

Dudes hype females heads up to the point of making them "classy" (overused ambiguous term) and hard to get.

So what are you REALLY saying?

What I am really saying is that not only does NY have the hottest chicks; they are also the classiest and hardest to get. 

LA chicks are wacksause because the majority are fake everything.  Unless you get a hot surfer girl, good luck.

Miami is good but they are not really classy.  More hookerish.

Noplace else other than those two even has a chance.

* * * EDIT * * *

I will also admit that Texas has some hot chicks.  Some of these southern belle type chicks are very dope.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Classiest and hardest to get....Manhattan.
You do know hard to get and classiness really doesn't coincide with how good a female looks right?

Dudes hype females heads up to the point of making them "classy" (overused ambiguous term) and hard to get.

So what are you REALLY saying?

What I am really saying is that not only does NY have the hottest chicks; they are also the classiest and hardest to get. 

LA chicks are wacksause because the majority are fake everything.  Unless you get a hot surfer girl, good luck.

Miami is good but they are not really classy.  More hookerish.

Noplace else other than those two even has a chance.

* * * EDIT * * *

I will also admit that Texas has some hot chicks.  Some of these southern belle type chicks are very dope.

Way to genearilze there HOVkid. I swear it seems like a majority of you guys talk straight from your $*%.

LA. Every chick who wants to make it who is hot comes here. NYC has a very fine selection but that is just because there are so many people in one place.

LA easily has the best fine/ugly ratio.

San Diego.

straight Southern Cali females w/o the LA attitude.
we got everything; Whites (blondes and brunettes
pimp.gif
), Latinas, Khaldeans, Filipinos, Asians. oooh weee.

keep it real.

I dunno but make sure the criteria should include diversity. Cities that have a good mix of beautiful women of all races/ethnicity.

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Chicago
pimp.gif
Naw church, i love my city, but when it come to overall we like in the lower top 10. Black women is like 70/30 70 hood rat 30 A-1, the white women 50/50 some be right, but the thick ones be shaped awful 
sick.gif
, the Latino ladies in Chicago is just 
sick.gif
, but the Italian broads be 
pimp.gif
, and young college broads be 
pimp.gif
. the list as of 2010 is 1.Miami 2. L.A 3. Houston 4. Atlanta 5.NY/D.C/CHI/the rest of the country

Every time I go out of town it makes me appreciate the women in South Florida that much more.

I was ready to say LA but people out their use plastic surgery like I use the bathroom (pretty regularly). Manhattan get's it, or Queens since Queens is the most mixed land in the world (as I've heard)

Whoever said the bay area needs to get slapped, chicks up there are busted

Edit 

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Iwas ready to say LA but people out their use plastic surgery like I usethe bathroom (pretty regularly).
I ignored this the first couple times it was posted because I thought it was just trolling...but do people legitimately believe this?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom