What did you get for Xmas?

A buck from my moms

My girl got me tickets for the Knicks/Hornets game on March 2nd....she knows I'm a CP3 fan and a Knicks fan
2 king size Reese Peanut Butter cups
Euphoria cologne...

I got her a 14kt gold and diamond necklace

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

100-dollar-bill.jpg
This. But I'm not a picky guy so I didn't complain.

North Face Apex jacket ( LOVE IT )
350 cash
$40 Lids GC
$50 Ralph Lauren GC from girl's mom
Juan Uribe World Series Bobble head
random clothes

North Face Apex jacket ( LOVE IT )
350 cash
$40 Lids GC
$50 Ralph Lauren GC from girl's mom
Juan Uribe World Series Bobble head
random clothes

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

My girl got me tickets for the Knicks/Hornets game on March 2nd....she knows I'm a CP3 fan and a Knicks fan
pimp.gif

I bought myself a PS3 with the $100 gift card last week, and still got a grip of money from my parents and grandparents today, or via mail in the past few days.

Being an only child, and really the only remotely young person throughout my entire small family means I'm lucky enough to still get taken care of on Christmas at age 22. Always thankful.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif

I bought myself a PS3 with the $100 gift card last week, and still got a grip of money from my parents and grandparents today, or via mail in the past few days.

Being an only child, and really the only remotely young person throughout my entire small family means I'm lucky enough to still get taken care of on Christmas at age 22. Always thankful.

from parents - $230
from aunt & cousin: a&f sweater & jacket, hollister button up
from sister: Jay-z decoded book
from girlfriend - $160 & earrings
from myself - cool grey 11s

from parents - $230
from aunt & cousin: a&f sweater & jacket, hollister button up
from sister: Jay-z decoded book
from girlfriend - $160 & earrings
from myself - cool grey 11s

I got a new %!%$%%% PS3 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My dad got me a new snowboarding jacket
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And then a few random little things and money from relatives. Epic %!%$%%% Christmas for me.

Gave my mom a TV and my sister an expensive *#! Apple mouse. Everyone's happy this year
pimp.gif

I got a new %!%$%%% PS3 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My dad got me a new snowboarding jacket
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And then a few random little things and money from relatives. Epic %!%$%%% Christmas for me.

Gave my mom a TV and my sister an expensive *#! Apple mouse. Everyone's happy this year
pimp.gif

HANES TEES
HANES SOCKS
REMMINGTON HAIR TRIMMER SET << I specifically asked for this because I need a nose hair trimmer, because my last one almost killed me
BELT
CELL PHONE
D&G Cologne Set
Oneill Sweater
$100 Gift Card to Macy's

I will be taking back the D&G cologne set valued @ $76 (Price tag was left on the box), and the oneill sweater to get some Levi's tomorrow

I basically styled all over my Aunts & Uncles + Dad because I bought my Grandma & Grandpa a Digital Photo frame, and an SD card with over 200 pictures of My brothers family & I, as well as many pictures of my relatives. I styled on my family because they all pitched in and got my Grandma the same thing, but it was ONE photo frame from 6 of them.
LOL!!!

I also gave my girl cousin a SUPREME switchblade comb, she's about 8 years old and everybody was tripping over that. And I gave her brother A Nerf N Strike LONGSHOT CS-6 that shoots over 35', and can become 2 guns in one.

HANES TEES
HANES SOCKS
REMMINGTON HAIR TRIMMER SET << I specifically asked for this because I need a nose hair trimmer, because my last one almost killed me
BELT
CELL PHONE
D&G Cologne Set
Oneill Sweater
$100 Gift Card to Macy's

I will be taking back the D&G cologne set valued @ $76 (Price tag was left on the box), and the oneill sweater to get some Levi's tomorrow

I basically styled all over my Aunts & Uncles + Dad because I bought my Grandma & Grandpa a Digital Photo frame, and an SD card with over 200 pictures of My brothers family & I, as well as many pictures of my relatives. I styled on my family because they all pitched in and got my Grandma the same thing, but it was ONE photo frame from 6 of them.
LOL!!!

I also gave my girl cousin a SUPREME switchblade comb, she's about 8 years old and everybody was tripping over that. And I gave her brother A Nerf N Strike LONGSHOT CS-6 that shoots over 35', and can become 2 guns in one.

$400.00
2 flannels
2 thermals
2 dress shirts
2 pairs of levis
Northface gloves
Snuggie

The most important gift that I could see was having my mother with me at full health. She had a very bad stroke this summer an is very lucky to be here still. For that I am blessed.

$400.00
2 flannels
2 thermals
2 dress shirts
2 pairs of levis
Northface gloves
Snuggie

The most important gift that I could see was having my mother with me at full health. She had a very bad stroke this summer an is very lucky to be here still. For that I am blessed.

Originally Posted by lil dre 08

Small world man. My father had a stroke in the summer, and I'm just glad he was home for Christmas (has been since a few weeks before Thanksgiving), and that my mother and I didn't have to visit him in a rehab center/hospital.

(Hey, if you don't mind, shoot me a PM.)

Originally Posted by lil dre 08

Small world man. My father had a stroke in the summer, and I'm just glad he was home for Christmas (has been since a few weeks before Thanksgiving), and that my mother and I didn't have to visit him in a rehab center/hospital.

(Hey, if you don't mind, shoot me a PM.)

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

ibeats
Polo gear
iphone/ipod dock
cool greys
pea coat
shrink to fits

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

later next year...Camaro i'm getting for myself
pimp.gif