devil.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
(seriously, in that order)

Just watched No Country For Old Men. This movie was great! 9/10 The guy who played the villian brang that character to life. What a great performance imo.

Just watched No Country For Old Men. This movie was great! 9/10 The guy who played the villian brang that character to life. What a great performance imo.

Yesterday: Season of the Witch
grin.gif
-one of those unintention comedy type movies, I was dying
Today: The Mechanic
ohwell.gif

Yesterday: Season of the Witch
grin.gif
-one of those unintention comedy type movies, I was dying
Today: The Mechanic
ohwell.gif

Over a month I've been watching a lot of movies since I now watch movies on a big screen tv.
 Just watched: Pirates Trilogy, Matrix 1 and 2, Avatar, Inception, Inglorious Basterds, Bleach 221, Darker than Black season 2, Family Guy Season 4 with Brian's gay brother, and Death Note.
pimp.gif

Over a month I've been watching a lot of movies since I now watch movies on a big screen tv.
 Just watched: Pirates Trilogy, Matrix 1 and 2, Avatar, Inception, Inglorious Basterds, Bleach 221, Darker than Black season 2, Family Guy Season 4 with Brian's gay brother, and Death Note.
pimp.gif

Just watched Code Geass, The Fighter, Up, Despicable Me, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ip Man 1 and 2, Fearless, Hero(movie sucked), The Mechanic(movie sucked), and Transformers 2.

Just watched Code Geass, The Fighter, Up, Despicable Me, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ip Man 1 and 2, Fearless, Hero(movie sucked), The Mechanic(movie sucked), and Transformers 2.

Movie: Monsoon Wedding

Show: BBC World News

Video: C. Milli does the cooking dance

Movie: Monsoon Wedding

Show: BBC World News

Video: C. Milli does the cooking dance

Originally Posted by Ginzo

What movie/show/video did you just watch?
List movies/shows/videos you just recently watched and your opinions on what you watched. Only a week at the latest.

movie:
-127 hrs
movie was awesome. the most disturbing scene ive EVER seen in a movie. Im a horror fanatic and this is definetily one of the nastiest things ive seen.
-Limitless
i like bradley cooper as an actor and this movie was acceptable until he sipped the blood off the floor. lost interest after that. eventhough it was pretty much over by then

show:
-modern family
the episode where claire tries to secretly take their son the a psychiatrist. one of the best shows on tv besides dexter and boardwalk

video:
-crazy women downtown
i dont know what to say about that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

What movie/show/video did you just watch?
List movies/shows/videos you just recently watched and your opinions on what you watched. Only a week at the latest.

movie:
-127 hrs
movie was awesome. the most disturbing scene ive EVER seen in a movie. Im a horror fanatic and this is definetily one of the nastiest things ive seen.
-Limitless
i like bradley cooper as an actor and this movie was acceptable until he sipped the blood off the floor. lost interest after that. eventhough it was pretty much over by then

show:
-modern family
the episode where claire tries to secretly take their son the a psychiatrist. one of the best shows on tv besides dexter and boardwalk

video:
-crazy women downtown
i dont know what to say about that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom