What do I do in this situation? Best friends Girl set me up and im not feeling her...

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Shes not ugly but shes white and im not very attractive to white girls. Ive dated a White girl who was a quarter Filipina and I wasnt very attracted to her so we didnt sex as much as she wanted and it was a huge deal in our relationship but I loved her and we did have good sex. Better than my current ex who we had horrible sexual chemistry even though I was very attracted to her. This girl has a pretty face and nice body but her butt is small and im an %!% man. Shes pretty skinny too and im not going to lie I like chicks that are a little chubby. I prefer small boobs and a big %!% and shes the opposite. I know for a fact well end up sexing very soon but I know when we do even if I told her I just want to be friends and no relationship in her mind were together and that turns me off. Im not going to lie I plan on sleeping with her but im not like the average guy who will sleep with a girl to just get some new P unfortunately I need to actually like the girl most of the time to sleep together and I do like her personality so it helps. Dudes my best friend ive known him since kindergarten so he was tyring to look out for me but he doesnt know me like he used to cus we lost touch for a good 5 years but started kicking it again like no time passed. She is educated and about to get her 4yr degree in 3 months, drives an old school Mustang, and has her *#+* together, and to me that is attractive but were just 2 different.
images

Come on man get that Becky!
pimp.gif

I have to ask, do you have a photo of this chick. Maybe if your not intrested im sure you could point her in the right direction. possibly niketalk. Im sure theres alot of guys that are looking for a female companion.

If you dont mind hanging out with her then continue to have good times but let her know you just enjoy her company thats all if you nip it un the bud but in a gentlemen way she should respect you for it

I had the same problem. My boy and his girl set me up with her best friend. Not my type at all...real cool chick though. She was feelin me and kept asking me to hang out, so I took the true alpha-male route and...

"fell asleep" when we were supposed to hang out
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

she never called me again though so problem solved

Dude she can't be mad if you don't want to be with her and still smash. She knows what she's getting into, she's not naive, she is most likely playing that naive part to see if you gonna fall for it. You don't get it with women yet. She prob wants it more than you do, which is why she is getting all emotional about it. I swear some of yall walk away from more p*ssy than towards it.

You dont have to marry her OP. Just be clear with her that you are fresh out and have no intention on running out. If you have fun with her and the other two, just enjoy the good times. It will help you take the other one off your mind and make it easier dealing with other ones this spring and summer.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

You dont have to marry her OP. Just be clear with her that you are fresh out and have no intention on running out. If you have fun with her and the other two, just enjoy the good times. It will help you take the other one off your mind and make it easier dealing with other ones this spring and summer.

op already said he doesnt like sex and doesnt find white non fat girls attractive. nothing else left really

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

op already said he doesnt like sex and doesnt find white non fat girls attractive. nothing else left really
QFT

Hit it like you cant miss and shell tell her friends how good the D was..newly single and youll have a new gang of chicks jockin. Pass up easy p from a cutie and this chick is going to tell all her friends you might be gay. dead serious.

OP You've never has drunk sex where you live by the yolo?

Do that girl a solid.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Its not that im picky but im more of a female when it comes to sex. My ex was all about doing it and she just liked sex, emotions never had to be tied in. Im the opposite. I was out a few weekends ago with my same boy who hooked me up and almost brought a chick home but her fat cousin *$@@ blocked me. I knew it was just going to be sex between us and I was attracted to her and ready. I was willing and ready cus it was a mutual understanding. But with this chick I know she wants more and I just cant do that to her cus shes actually cool. Im not big on sex to begin with so if im not attracted to her its a big deal to me. For sure I know well end up sexing but I just hope it doesnt ruin all of our friendships that are tied together. I know if in straight up with her shes going to get offended and hurt and itll mess everything up. I dont want that to happen. But I know having sex will definitely make me get over my ex for sure. I think in the beginning she might be cool with being F Buddys but after awhile shell want a commitment.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

OP You've never has drunk sex where you live by the yolo?

Do that girl a solid.

You know it's bad when the girls are saying you should at least break her off.
roll.gif

OP must have that doggy paddle stroke, pause.

Edit: Just read some more. Ole girl is about to have her bachelors, drives an old school Mustang, is in shape, and OP doesn't want to at least get top from the broad with no strings attached?

fambs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you getting underhand pitches to knock one out the park and keep check swinging. just preemptively tell her that you're not looking for any commitment for a little while. either she's down for just smanging or she won't feel it and you won't have to smang. either way you win. idk how it could be more simple.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom