What do non-Laker fans think of Sasha Vujacic?

Look at the team pic. Kobe's 6'6'' and Sasha looks about an inch or two taller than him. Didn't really believe he was 6'7'' butunless he's using a stool in the team pic, he's 6'7''.

i don't think he's a one dimensional player at all. he has a nice jumpshot and threes most of the time and moves with the ball pretty well too.

he has his moments, especially on defense, but he's young and still managing to play pretty well against top teams.

he's only going to get better

if thats the case he must just be good right?
he's not garbage. he's obviously in the L for a reason. i even have him starting as SG in NBA 2k8 (pisses off everybody i play lol). dudeis just a pesky guy. if he wasn't an annoying player we wouldn't be having this thread
laugh.gif

^U put Kobe at the one then?
sick.gif
cheesing.

laugh.gif
j/k.

Nah foreeal tho
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Sasha is that dude tho, son is an instant spark off the bench.

I like his aggressiveness.
He is not afraid to shoot, but he does scare me when he dribbles the ball in traffic.

When I saw the topic, I automatically thought of this blog from HERE: :
...a few minutes later to go strong to the hole and dunk on BOTH Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom at once.

I'll answer all ensuing questions in one shot: No, that was not a misprint. Nor is there a punchline coming. It's still January 24th, not April 1st. And this is not just an urban legend. I saw the play myself.

Everyone from players to coaches to reporters went nuts. The scrimmage quickly came to halt when Kobe fell on the ground in a fit of hysteria after bringing the ball up a few steps on the next possession. "It was too funny," Bryant later giggled. "I had to think about what had just happened. Once it sunk in, I had to call a time out." There was some dispute as to whether the force of Sasha's throw-down actually put the rock through, since Bynum kept insisting "I blocked the ball into the net." His teammates didn't care. "You got dunked on," cried Vlad Radmanovic. "That's what they call it back home!" The jam received a final celebration as everyone put their hands into the huddle and yelled "Sasha" to end practice. But even while snagging center stage, the man of the hour still took some ribbing.

"The devil's freezing his balls off," laughed Kobe on the odds of such a sequence going down. "It was the most surprising dunk I've ever seen. Let's put it that way." Not that Kobe thinks white men can't jump, mind you. It's just that in this particular case, they don't do it that often. "We've been on him since he's been here to go to the basket hard," explained Kobe. "It's just his maturation process and understanding how hard he has to go to the hole." And understanding that Nicole Richie-skinny or not, he's still 6'7". "I gotta remind him sometimes, 'Sasha, you're taller than I am.' But it was good to see him going in challenging like that." So should we start expecting one Vujacician thunder dunk per game? "I wouldn't go that far," deadpanned Kobe. He also agreed with me that it was a little premature to starting using the words "Sasha" and "dunk contest" in the same sentence.

I love him. Great outside shoot, good free throw shooter, above average defender and not afraid to let it fly. whats not to love

He's 6'7" 195lbs...heard Hubie mention it the other night..and yes he's taller than Bean

with that hair easily 6'8" im really surprised that he doesnt dunk in game...I dont even remember his last dunk...nonetheless the man can flat outshoot the rock

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by dyyhard

he's everything JJ Redick wish he could be in the NBA.

laugh.gif
pretty much the best assessment of Sasha in this thread.
Co-sign.

also, he is a pest as a defender and he is 6'7"

"I hate him, until he hits a three."

haha, that's how i felt about him in the past but his confidence has grown on the court and has been contributing to the team'ssuccess.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Who's 6'7"?

If he's 6'7", I'm 6'7", and I'm 6'3".

Then Kobe is 6'3? Cuz Sasha stands taller than Kobe.

Kobe is 6'6. I met him a couple of times. I am 6'7 and I just a tad taller then him.

Sasha is good at what he does. He is a shooter. He is trying to drive now but its not his game and he should just stay shooting the ball. But I llike the kidnow. He is actually pretty cool to talk to. Can't understand everything he says but we will take the time out to talk to you.

Back
Top Bottom