What do non-Laker fans think of Sasha Vujacic?

I've never understood the unwarranted dislike people have for him. He's not a jerk on or off the court like many of his NBA counterparts. He plays hisrole fairly well and it starting to come into his own with guard-like tendencies. He puts a solid effort into his game.

I'm happy for him because he's finally succeeding after all the hate he used to get, but as far as his game goes, he's a pretty good shooter, thatsit

Dude still lived with his parents until last year and wears that headband because the laker girls captain gave it to him at the beginning of the season.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either way he's a good contributor off the bench and has the ability to swing momentum for the lakers. Oh... and he's about to have 1 ring more thansir charles
laugh.gif

U put Kobe at the one then?
naw i move him to the 3, odom to the 4 and i rotate gasol and bynum at 5
laugh.gif
farmar has the 1 spot on lock because of his quick @%% release (fisher takesforever to spot up and take a jumpshot it throws my entire rhythym off).

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

- Both are pesky defenders (not necessarily good, but pesky)
- Both are known for excessive flopping
- Both can shoot the three
- Both are annoying and are basically only liked by their own fans
- Both are international (Non-American players)

Why do people have to try to knock my basketball knowledge? I've been watching basketball since the late 80's and my opinions are about as unbiased and formed with as much common sense (if not more) as anyone else on this board.

But then again, this is NT, where people hate on Kobe for cheating on his wife.
laugh.gif

Machine is an undersized 2, who can't do anything else except shoot and play decent on ball defense.

Manu's game and versatility %++ all over Sasha. Gino can dribble, drive, pass, shoot, get to the rack, finish at the rack, create space/shot, is the superior athlete etc. The only comparison I could possibly see is the flopping and the non-American thing. Other than that.. no idea why they would ever be compared in terms of being similar ball players.

Sasha is still a new and young player. He still has time to develop and perfect his game. I believe with time he will be seen as the next Manu, or evenbetter if he continues to play good ball like he is doing.

its a slap to manu's face, comparing an okay bench player to manu. u know he got 3 rings and a gold medal. sasha will be better than manu lol i seriouslythink Lakers fan dont watch or follow other teams besides the Lakers (which is one of the sleepfest teams). how u gonna make an argument based on these twogames?

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I've never understood the unwarranted dislike people have for him. He's not a jerk on or off the court like many of his NBA counterparts. He plays his role fairly well and it starting to come into his own with guard-like tendencies. He puts a solid effort into his game.
same with chris quinn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always had Sasha's back....Pause
i thought that he could be the Kerr/Paxson of this Laker team, cuz dude can flat out shoot the ball, and he has improved his defense a lot.
He has earned the right to be called the Machine in my book
pimp.gif

I like Sasha. He is a one dimensional player, but he is VERY good at what he does.

Every team needs somebody like him to have that spark needed in a game.

Not saying he is on Manu's level, but he does add a spark to a game if he gets the open looks.

After thinking about it, dude can have his game compared to Jason Kapono when he was with Miami. The reason why Kapono was so good with Miami, and ultiamtelygot paid in the free agent market, was because of Dwyane Wade. Wade would penetrate so much, it would leave Posey, Kapono, etc open for three. They would haveso much time to shoot the ball that there would be no way to miss. Same thing with Sasha; with so much attention on Kobe, Sasha gets many open looks fromthree.

As for being able to slash, then can both do it, but for both players that isnt their first priority to their game.

Anyway, I see him like a cheap man's Kapono.

I like how he's 6'7" and can shoot, and defend decent players. He gives it 100% but takes some shots that make you scratch your head. He's anice bench role player. I'd have him on my team for also for an extra ball handler.

Back
Top Bottom