What do people mean by words in the Elepant print on spiz'ikes?

if this is the wrong forum please move please

can someone please point it out for me?

i can not see words on my legit spiz'ikes and what is it supposed to say?

all the authentic one's have words in them look hard you will see them fake spizikes just have the print no words

thanks for helping me out, finally i understand what people mean..this is really neat
pimp.gif

yeah after reading this thread I had to pull mine out...there are actually a lot of words in there...or my eyes are playing tricks on me. I can see MARS,SPIKE, JORDAN and some other random words in there. VERY COOL! and yeah good and easy way to tell fakes.

Does this apply to all Spiz'ikes or just this particular shown above? Also, are there any words in any of the 3s released since we're on the subject ofelephant print?

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^lol............cement print is the proper term..........

Actually it is elephant print. It resembles elephant skin. Cement print is like splattered black dots on grey, which resembles cement.

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Actually it is elephant print. It resembles elephant skin. Cement print is like splattered black dots on grey, which resembles cement.
hmmmmmm.......I'll have to look into this one. EDIT: you're absolutely right......thanks for the heads up.

Actually wouldnt this be a type of laser print since it ISN'T the elephant print from the 3's and ISN'T the cement print from the whitecement 4's??

The white "cement" spizikes were actually coppable with the real elephant print..

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Actually wouldnt this be a type of laser print since it ISN'T the elephant print from the 3's and ISN'T the cement print from the white cement 4's??

The white "cement" spizikes were actually coppable with the real elephant print..

it's definitely closer to elephant print........

Welcome all newcomers! The term is elephant print, but it gets confusing because the color of the gray is cement. Hence White/Cement/Fire Red III's.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Welcome all newcomers! The term is elephant print, but it gets confusing because the color of the gray is cement. Hence White/Cement/Fire Red III's.

Its not though...On the 3s its elephant print, but the spizikes print is not the same as the print on the 3s...Correct me if Im wrong..

Back
Top Bottom