What do small towns need....business ideas!

Coming from a kinda small town. I know what we need is a safe place for teenagers to go and just hangout
Like on Boy Meets World, I forgot what that little place was called but yeah we need something like that.

and dry towns usually have the most drug addicts and alcoholics.

Coming from a kinda small town. I know what we need is a safe place for teenagers to go and just hangout
Like on Boy Meets World, I forgot what that little place was called but yeah we need something like that.

and dry towns usually have the most drug addicts and alcoholics.

A) a discovery zone knockoff with stuff you make yourself, it will just be a fun cover up for the meth lab.
B) a roller derby for the fat chicks in town
C) a theme restaurant after the worst movie you ever saw, you'll go bankrupt but the laughter you'll have to yourself while people pretend to "get it" might be worth it.

A) a discovery zone knockoff with stuff you make yourself, it will just be a fun cover up for the meth lab.
B) a roller derby for the fat chicks in town
C) a theme restaurant after the worst movie you ever saw, you'll go bankrupt but the laughter you'll have to yourself while people pretend to "get it" might be worth it.

Try and create a knowledge based economy drawing on the local skills and specialization your county has

Try and create a knowledge based economy drawing on the local skills and specialization your county has

Back
Top Bottom