What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

i wish my wife would, so she could bring home more $$$ but she said never in a milllion years... she hates sales.

Has she ever worked sales? (I cant assume, and had to ask, theres always those peoplethat say they dislike something and never tried it lol)
If so what type of sales, if I may ask?

I work in retail/sales, and my manager just quit so im temporary manager again for the second time this year.
Will need to work 55 hrs a week, im not complaningthough and with the holiday season coming up it will pay off very well.

I also have my own cell phone business and work with 2 friends and they do health, life and car insurance, we started this year and named our business Beyond Better Riches.

i wish my wife would, so she could bring home more $$$ but she said never in a milllion years... she hates sales.

Has she ever worked sales? (I cant assume, and had to ask, theres always those peoplethat say they dislike something and never tried it lol)
If so what type of sales, if I may ask?

I work in retail/sales, and my manager just quit so im temporary manager again for the second time this year.
Will need to work 55 hrs a week, im not complaningthough and with the holiday season coming up it will pay off very well.

I also have my own cell phone business and work with 2 friends and they do health, life and car insurance, we started this year and named our business Beyond Better Riches.

I am a master of custodial arts

I'm actually a college student working seasonally

I am a master of custodial arts

I'm actually a college student working seasonally

I work for the Ecuadorian Consulate in between day-dreams of breaking into the world of professional Mixed Martial Arts

Back
Top Bottom