What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

Nice, my old supervisor is now at OMD and a former co-worker just left there to work for Metro. small world indeed. And i agree on the butt kissing and what not you have to do in sales.

currently an unpaid House intern 
frown.gif
but hoping for a legislative correspondent spot or policy analyst in a non-profit or government relations firm.

currently an unpaid House intern 
frown.gif
but hoping for a legislative correspondent spot or policy analyst in a non-profit or government relations firm.

Project Manager for Livestock company based in U.A.E ( Dubai ). Currently in Rome working with a group of investors who wish to open chain of Italian Cafe's in East Africa and U.A.E

Its actually my first month on the job, and though it pays great, I'll be overseas from my wife and daughter for months at a time
frown.gif

Project Manager for Livestock company based in U.A.E ( Dubai ). Currently in Rome working with a group of investors who wish to open chain of Italian Cafe's in East Africa and U.A.E

Its actually my first month on the job, and though it pays great, I'll be overseas from my wife and daughter for months at a time
frown.gif

Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist in the U.S. Navy.  Planning on starting my MBA next fall.

Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist in the U.S. Navy.  Planning on starting my MBA next fall.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Alaskan commercial fisherman

eek.gif
................ is it anything like TV?

It's not anything like deadliest catch. I've never seen the tuna wranglers one. I have seen some pretty rough weather. I work about 80-100 hours a week, but the pay is unmatched.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Alaskan commercial fisherman

eek.gif
................ is it anything like TV?

It's not anything like deadliest catch. I've never seen the tuna wranglers one. I have seen some pretty rough weather. I work about 80-100 hours a week, but the pay is unmatched.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Account manager, Ontario government services student loans branch

Damn woman! approve my OSAP already! lol. just playing..

Toronto Fire Services here..

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Account manager, Ontario government services student loans branch

Damn woman! approve my OSAP already! lol. just playing..

Toronto Fire Services here..

Radiologists >>> Cardiologists lol. j/k Didnt you do your fellowship in peds cards? One of my best friends is going to start his cards fellowship next spring sounds like a good gig.

Radiologists >>> Cardiologists lol. j/k Didnt you do your fellowship in peds cards? One of my best friends is going to start his cards fellowship next spring sounds like a good gig.

Back
Top Bottom