What Do You Do When a Girl's Boobs are Pressed up against you?

OP, you don't know what the hell is going on huh?

I try to juggle them %%$$+$@ with my elbow and if the chick says something funny I just say you knew what you were doing.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by akaseandaley

obviously you know your tit is pushed up against my arm you $$%#
um no
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
half the time i dont feel anything in my boobs if they accidentally graze someone. they are not all that sensitive.
ohwell.gif
we don't believe you, you need more people pictures

um no
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
half the time i dont feel anything in my boobs if they accidentally graze someone. they are not all that sensitive.
ohwell.gif
I'll be using this information to my advantage....

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I used to work with a chick who had implants and couldn't hear real well. Everytime she talked to
somebody she would mash them into you. I just stood there and enjoyed. One time I was reaching across
the table to get a pen and she just perched them on my arm like two silicone filled falcons. I enjoyed that

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i melt like butter when this happens.

this one time especially, i was waiting by the bartender to serve me a drink(the room was so packed people inching their way to get across the room) and all of a sudden i felt this warm, soft, ever so embracing feel slide through my back . i didn't even have to turn around to know that they were a couple perkily rounded, beautifully proportioned  set of 34 Ds. and as soon as i turned to her, cutie gave me a 
grin.gif
look. you females know exactly what you're doing with 'em..
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

um no
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
I'll be using this information to my advantage....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

YNS

this. cheap thrills ftw. live in the moment. you're at work and it should be a stress reliever. after work, confront her about what happened and harass all you want.

staying on topic
i was working as a ticket taker at a movie theather
it was opening night for transformers
so this cougar lady with some jugs comes up to me
and shoves her popcorn and soda carrier onto my hands
while intentionally getting close with her clevage
moments like these make life worth it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

say for example you're sitting down at a desk and a chick comes over to show you something and her tit is pushed up against your arm, what do you do?

I get uncomfortable and try to move my arm away
riu1wl.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I used to work with a chick who had implants and couldn't hear real well. Everytime she talked to
somebody she would mash them into you. I just stood there and enjoyed. One time I was reaching across
the table to get a pen and she just perched them on my arm like two silicone filled falcons. I enjoyed that

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahah
roll.gif

this has happened to me 2 times at work...both times it was the same girl explaining something to me and shes got implants so her **** are huge..i just let hit happen..i figured if she doesn't take a step back then i might as well let it happen
laugh.gif

pics for the beast

Spoiler [+]
6334_1200833376387_1095135548_30646560_3701037_n.jpg

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

this has happened to me 2 times at work...both times it was the same girl explaining something to me and shes got implants so her **** are huge..i just let hit happen..i figured if she doesn't take a step back then i might as well let it happen
laugh.gif

pics for the beast

Spoiler [+]
6334_1200833376387_1095135548_30646560_3701037_n.jpg
They are huge. Moar?
nerd.gif

this cute chick at my job brushed her chest against mine couple days ago with the
grin.gif
face
pimp.gif
. She don't really got a chest but she's cute tho.

say for example you're sitting down at a desk and a chick comes over to show you something and her tit is pushed up against your arm, what do you do?

I get uncomfortable and try to move my arm away, or just freeze and don't move my arm until she moves.

I always think to myself what it feels like to them; obviously you know your tit is pushed up against my arm you $$%#

73226694ee945e438bed15075f4d0b881da53ede.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom