What do you guys do/use for keeping it smelling fresh down there?

roll.gif
at this thread

Originally Posted by sloanboy

So let me get this straight for dudes who use powder yall lay down throw ur legs back like a little baby and apply powder? Lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

yo this thread is wild
laugh.gif
but aint nothin soap and water wont clean bro. just take a damn bath

Originally Posted by henz0

So let me get this straight for dudes who use powder yall lay down throw ur legs back like a little baby and apply powder? Lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

img_1728a.jpg

Anyway, trimming can definitely cut down on odor, especially if you're an athlete. For me, it's 2-3 showers a
day with whatever soap/bodywash you use, and minor trimming. And also, even though this may sound redundant,
when you're in the shower, scrub really good.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Lemon.
nerd.gif

Yea I'm srs. I use it as a deordorant and its
pimp.gif
The acid in lemon doesn allow the smell to develop, I'm sure u can use it around the "sack" and "slot" if u want
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

I know about this, but man im just thinking of the consequences....

Consequence # 1 :

Getting head, and chick giving you the 'bitter face'.

sour-face-candy.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yeah prettty much but i usually just let my mom do it. she got her technique down pat 

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

yeah prettty much but i usually just let my mom do it. she got her technique down pat 

alien.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Benihana

If a girl doesn't like your funky man musk, then that's not the girl for you bro.
word, if she's already unwrapped the package, the least she's gonna do is give a fake smile and reward Santa with the milk and cookies

roll.gif
@ some of the replies

All I do is trim,shower and use some of that goldbond and I'm good .

Back
Top Bottom