What do you guys do/use for keeping it smelling fresh down there?

Where the +*$* are you smashing broads that you can't walk to the bathroom and get busy with the hand soap and dry off with the hand towel? Same should be done after you smash too.

My nuts have seen many a broad's sink.

Lemon.
nerd.gif

Yea I'm srs. I use it as a deordorant and its
pimp.gif
The acid in lemon doesn allow the smell to develop, I'm sure u can use it around the "sack" and "slot" if u want
ohwell.gif

Cut your pubes.... Hair can hold in odors. I wash my crotch area with shampoo and I use baby powder on the hot days...

Originally Posted by Benihana

If a girl doesn't like your funky man musk, then that's not the girl for you bro.

-The Juice

I don't think any female in the world would appreciate the smell of **** cheese emitting and peeling off the the innards of your crotch.

I use johnson and johnson's baby powder.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by wanksta23

after a long day of being outside its hard to have it smell like roses down there with all the sweat
laugh.gif

well wash your dirty +#! AGAIN
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
that and baby powder, preventative measures.

roll.gif
@ This guy acting like its a big secret on how to wash your dam nuts.

Dam this thread is funny I would say shower and powder should work but I don't have that problem

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Benihana

If a girl doesn't like your funky man musk, then that's not the girl for you bro.

-The Juice

I don't think any female in the world would appreciate the smell of **** cheese emitting and peeling off the the innards of your crotch.

I use johnson and johnson's baby powder.

you are appreciated kind sir for caring to keep that area fresh.

Omg this thread has me dien right now.

In all seriousness try old spice body wash with 8hour odor scent technology my !%+! stays smelling fresh all day

just remember this...
hair holds funk. same for armpits.

now dont go p0rnstar and shave it babies $*$ bald.

women shave, men trim. gotta leave something to remind her that ur still a man

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Cut your pubes.... Hair can hold in odors. I wash my crotch area with shampoo and I use baby powder on the hot days...

i heard hair is the source...but i dont have this problem often but if i do i jus shower and shampoo occasionally  
happy.gif

**** cheese 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embrace your duck butter odor, wipe it clean off with a napkin then wipe that napkin on your neck to use that scent to attract females.

Trim your pubes, son 
laugh.gif
 Hair traps odor. On extra hot days, put goldbond on your gonads...it works wonders 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@**** cheese

Back
Top Bottom