What do you guys do with Old Jordan boxes?

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

I stack em to the ceiling in my room

Did this too, gave me a sense of accomplishment....
ohwell.gif

I keep all mine and place my shoes on top of their respective box like a display

i have no need for boxes. they're too ugly to have stacked around like some kinda warehouse.
thedevilsnumberis1456.jpg
Originally Posted by all19mjs

One of my rules if you collect jordans or sneakers peroid never throw away boxes

"period" means the full stop at the end of a sentance. it makes no sense having in the middle like that.

i have to have the og boxes with all my shoes i buy unless it's a great deal i can't pass up. btw, keeping your shoes in the boxes won't speed upthe process of the shoes fading or drying out of the foam due to being exposed to the elements i.e. humidity, sunlight, etc. still on the lookout for someboxes, check out the signature.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i have no need for boxes. they're too ugly to have stacked around like some kinda warehouse.

One of my rules if you collect jordans or sneakers peroid never throw away boxes

"period" means the full stop at the end of a sentance. it makes no sense having in the middle like that.

you must be a tutor remind me of my english 101 teacher peroid

you misspelled something
nerd.gif

Even if the shoes are beat to hell, I still always place them back in their proper, coinciding box. Obsessive compulsive perhaps, but "everything init's place."

Even if the shoes are beat to hell, I still always place them back in their proper, coinciding box. Obsessive compulsive perhaps, but "everything init's place."

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Even if the shoes are beat to hell, I still always place them back in their proper, coinciding box. Obsessive compulsive perhaps, but "everything in it's place."

im the same way, lol i use to have these af1s i wore to work and they were BEAT, i mean falling apart beat, and where could they possibly be right now?? thatsright, stinking up there own shoebox as we speak. For some reason I just hate looking at shoes out of there box on the floor, idk im crazy though so.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

you misspelled something
nerd.gif

indeed i did.
smile.gif

Other question: I have special insoles. Is there a demand for never used brand new Nike/Jordan insoles?

depends, if the box is usually old and still in good condition i keep them, but yeah usually use them for other shoes or throw them away..

It just makes sense. I don't get people that throw away there boxes. I don't like clutter. I don't know how you can keep over 10 pair of shoes neatwith out the boxes

Please send all OG jordan 1 boxes and '94 jordan 1 boxes to c4

Back
Top Bottom