what do you guys think about air jordan v army del sol?..

just bought these on ebay..(sorry no pics) but what are the story about these joints? i live in the bay and i've never seen anybody with these on..thanks in advance for the info..

^^seriously? or just bsing...lol..naw but when did it release and howcome there was no talk about these things??? i mean i dont remember it releasing here...

They are nice they were a international release only tho but they did hit a outlet in Us tho wasnt hype tho hopefully that answer ya'll questions

nike-aj-5-dark-army-del-sol-1.jpg
PL and yellow soles
sick.gif
 these are gross.

yea..dats the only thing..yellow soles but i got some brown/mocha colored fits so these should be great with them....thanks for the info fellas..more info if any would be great..thanks again..

The first samples were dope...but i wasnt feeling the stitching on the final version...

basic i think they were internationally released?(or something like that...in a diff country, etc)

Saw these in the PI
and if you piss orange periodically I suggest you see a Urologist
tongue.gif

And drink more water.

They were released here, copped for cheap via es, known as Gatorade Vs here though.

I got me a pair when they first came out. They were pretty difficult to get find in my size. They're much nicer in person, but i always liked them anyway. Every time i wear them, i get 1001 questions. the patent leather is beautiful iridescent, like opal. I think people would be really sorry they didnt buy them, if they saw them in person.

Originally Posted by solealliance

they are in limited supply these days but yea they are sick ugly as hell!

fixed
I'd rahter get the laser v's which isn't saying much.

Back
Top Bottom