what do you guys think about air jordan v army del sol?..

sick.gif

Looks like JB solved the yellowing problem. Just sell them already yellow. I don't like the colors personally. Brown on J's is yuk to me

No one really wanted these, just a bad color and material, they hit the outlets for cheap.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Pretty much no one has bought them over here , I've got a full size range at my store!

Whats the biggest size you have?

Yes I've seen these before around..but never herd of them releasing..thought they were just be samples..cool tho not my style

I think its the worst V by a country mile. Makes those Olive nubuck things look desirable now. So many things that work against it for me, patent on a V (%*@???), contrast stitching, horrible horrible autumnal tones... Heinous. It's just all wrong for me. You have got to stick to the original formula at least, be that of the orig black or orig white scheme, simple really. Be a cool adidas hiking shoe maybe...

If people are hating so hard, why has it been such a pain trying to find a pair stateside in the outlets? I don't care if other people don't like the shoe, I just want a pair in size 10.5 for non-eBay prices.

I've been lookin for an 11.5 since they released but I don't wanna pay $150 + for a shoe that is on clearance. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I wore these the other day
Even though I own them I have a love hate relationship with them (copped from sales rack in Australia) lol I don't like the patent leather, mine creased bad after one wear, they're pretty uncomfortable, BUT with the right outfit they look kinda dope, looks wise the tounge and the sock liner are ugly but the rest I don't mind.

Originally Posted by Spradley

i made a thread a while ago telling ppl they were an international release. dont like em tho. worst 5s in my opinion....
The worst are the green beans hands down. Those joints are atrocious.

sick.gif
I just threw up.

Back
Top Bottom