what do you order for chinese food? need suggestions

I get different things. Shrimp lo mein, fried rice, general tso's, orange chicken..
Always gotta have the crab rangoons though..

15s4lxc.jpg

Being Chinese, I use to be pretty defensive when people would list off Americanized Chinese dishes when they talked about how much they liked Chinese food.That all changed when I went to college and it wasn't as easy to get the authentic traditional stuff. So yeah, Americanized Chinese food is appreciated
pimp.gif
but there is a huge difference.

General Tso + chicken fried rice
Chicken + broccoli

If I wanna keep it hood (aka cheap)
4 wings (cut up) w/fries (hot sauce + ketchup)

THE BEST FOOD EVER. READY?

CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC SAUCE WITH CHICKEN FRIED RICE AND A COKE/SPRITE/ICED TEA.

And the best part is, no matter which chinese place you order from, 85% of the time, it will be at the very least good, in most cases, it's an orgasm ofthe taste buds.

Thank me later.

back in the hs days when i ate chinese food almost everyday i used to get chicken brocolli, beef brocolli, gen tso, seas chick, shrimp w/ lobster sauce, shrimpw/ garlic sauce, but if i was cheap, 4 chicken wings and fried rice for 3.25...i'm sure it's 5+ now though.

Originally Posted by roora85

hmmm maybe i'll try that mushu chicken or what not.

nonoqz.gif
at y'all listing some Americanized, tourist attraction dishes. Go try some authentic Chinese food, not that Panda Express %#*.
sorry only got 5$ and im in the ghetto lol

roll.gif

Let the truth be told,..

San Tung is crack... I usually get a lunch special and Dry Fried Chicken Wings. The shrimp and leek dumplings are good too.

207p4ed.jpg

Dry Fried Chicken Wings

jhedc9.jpg

Kung Pao Shrimp

4 Chicken Wings w/ Pork Fried Rice
General Tso's
Ribs sometimes
Chicken and Broccoli
A lot of different things from the Express menu too

i normally will rotate with the following...
general tso
sweet/sour chicken
orange chicken
chicken fried rice
egg roll

it's cheap and
pimp.gif
. I don't care if it is americanized
laugh.gif

My usual lunch special combo order:

Sweet & Sour Chicken w/ Pork fried rice (extra hot oil on the side)
Small order of Shrimp fried rice
Orange soda or Raspberry Iced Tea

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by roora85

hmmm maybe i'll try that mushu chicken or what not.

nonoqz.gif
at y'all listing some Americanized, tourist attraction dishes. Go try some authentic Chinese food, not that Panda Express %#*.
sorry only got 5$ and im in the ghetto lol
roll.gif

Let the truth be told,..

word this had me dying

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

THE BEST FOOD EVER. READY?

CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC SAUCE WITH CHICKEN FRIED RICE AND A COKE/SPRITE/ICED TEA.

And the best part is, no matter which chinese place you order from, 85% of the time, it will be at the very least good, in most cases, it's an orgasm of the taste buds.

Thank me later.

This right here is whats good. Throw in shrimp roll and im going to sleep after that meal

laugh.gif
@ you all ordering the same thing.

I mean I can understand the Americanized Chinese food, but damn get some variety goin'.

Gen. Tso's Chicken w. Chicken Fried Rice.

haven't ordered Chinese food in mad long though.

Back
Top Bottom