What do you think about a UNC version of the CDP's? Vol. JB make it happen

Single releases would be great. I prefer black/caro colorways, but those xivs are nice. The black/caro Melo PE XII and XIII were insane too. And I'd murder a guy for those XXIs.

^
I couldnt find a pic of the black and caro Melo XIIIs

those was killer

I love my White/UNC low XXIs, I'd certainly pick up some well-done UNC-themed shoes. The 2011 PEs from the past tournament were quite nice.

I think there was a better picture but here are the XIIIs:

j25.jpg

And the XII:
air-jordan-12-melo-pe-05.jpg

Originally Posted by Wozman23

I think there was a better picture but here are the XIIIs:

j25.jpg

And the XII:
air-jordan-12-melo-pe-05.jpg
There is another version of the XIIIs with the 3M netting sides those are the ones I was talkin bout

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

There is another version of the XIIIs with the 3M netting sides those are the ones I was talkin bout
I thought something was off.  I believe I remember a thread with a large detailed picture of the 3M pair from the side, but all I could dig up were the ones I posted.  I'm devoting the rest of my day to finding a picture of these elusive beasts.

air-jordan-viii-ice-blue-retro-cp.jpg

**** no.

One package would be ample. Or just increase the number of university blue colors. I'd love it

if we're talking about black-based UNC possibilities...how about the black/flint XIII lows? i love that colorway. am trying to decide whether to do that color scheme on the jordan 2011 as an ID.

That Pantone 284 display they did last year was pretty close to this idea. It'd have been awesome if they did something like that with more white.

good idea however i don't like it when jordan makes packs. I'd rather get them in singles

^
yeah they have to release them as a retro XXI

or something

before the XXI came out I was planning on copping them and the All Reds but they release the grey/unc blue ones instead SMH

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
I knew they was limited but seriously they was on released for 5 minutes?

I wonder does anybody have a pair DS

The general population got the low top version of that 14. Only the actual team got the regular mid version. Then all of the sudden, way later, eastbay got some very limited quantities, and they sold out very fast. I remember at the time, i was still into Jordans, and i found out about it from a friend. I was on hold forever and if i remember, the girl told me they had like 5 pairs of my size 12, and not much of anything else. I might be off on the #'s, it was a long time ago. But rest assured, its a very rare shoe.

I've never seen a size 12. Its very depressing lol.

the way JB is milking everything, im sure theyll eventually rerelease every shoe to match every NBA team and called it like team series or some garbage.

the 11s are hot no doubt... but i'd much rather see the 11/12... evern though a lot of people completely oppose the idea of releasing og colorways because they would be ruined haha. i still ike them

Back
Top Bottom