what does it mean if she's into couples

who is she to me..?? No one i just met her at the bar and she pretty much told me that shes going to take me home after conversating for an hour. it was a surreal experience my mind is still blown.

It was exactly how the movies portray one night stands..but I texted her a couple days after the night and shes down to grab a meal together. will meet her in a couple day.s

Sounds like you got a solid dead to rights ho. Meal unnecessary.

Basically, she's not really trying to have a 3some she just wants the other guy, his wife is cool with it and she's trying to get you to be cool with it.

Man, I feel like in the next 15-20 years polygamy will be a social norm in the states.

Their been freaks out here. Only difference is the technology allows knowledge of freaks to spread.

Who wants the headache.

What OP is witnessing is the fact that women can act out all their sexual fantasy whenever they feel. Chick might not necessarily be a ho, its just something she wanted to do.

set the parameters
you either with the pro ballers or the amateurs

i wont let u ruin my dreams...
or harvey weinstein the kid—
good morning matt lauer, can i live?

pusha-t-gif.gif

im going to meet her tomorrow for dinner. I dont know if we are gonna have fun afterwards. maybe. we will see how tomorrow goes.

I feel like im going to spend about 60 for food and drinks, if we drink after....

doesnt automatically make her a ho lol...just cause she likes couples doesnt mean shes a ho

Forget the games and spending money, just ask her. She straight up asked you right op?

Meat rubbing is where I draw the line.

That's bound to happen and the thought of it makes me cringe. I saw one scene where one of the dudes busted one....and it dripped down on to the guy under the girl, **** had me grossed out :smh::sick:

Back
Top Bottom