What does NT think about women and disrespect in today's world?

Men get the double standard of being able to sleep with as many other sexual partners possible and not be labled a ho to work in their favor and the femlaes have the anything related to verbal/physical abuse double standard to work in theirs.
It is what it is.....Females and the law cost me quite a bit of money back in the day, not even worth time or energy entertaining any situation that could be perceived as a situation where you could end up with a couple of charges.
All it takes in VA is a woman pissed off at you to go to the local Magistrate and say you threatened her or put hands on her and you have a couple charges to fight.....and when you beat them you will have them still lingering on your record and be forced to expunge them, etc. Not EVEN worth it. :smh:

id rather be called a **** then be thrown in jail for no other reason than because some bird cant control her emotions.

not a good trade off. at all.

Violence is never the answer, unless you are forced to defend yourself. However, with women police officers, military personnel, and then muffin topped wifebeater rockin' manly women on the prowl, any man would be foolish to allow one of the aforementioned to chin check him, without sending one back in her direction.

so you would let a woman light you up because it is against your beliefs to hit her? you can't be walking around with this mentality g

yes i can. for these reasons:
because i'm stronger than most females i will put anyone of them who tries to harm me in the meanest headlock. the headlock to end all headlocks. :smokin
also, calling the cops on a violent woman is the best thing since sliced bread. especially since women generally like to get violent w/ men in public to provoke men to hit them...all she's doing is creating witnesses. Clown Dieon Snaders all you want, if he hits any of those women he's no longer a sportscaster. Getting laughed at while still making my guap >>>>>
so like i said...i would never hit a woman.

Last edited:
The question is completely valid, and I suppose to individuals who do spend time dealing with people who disrespect them, it would be worth discussing. I just personally think the question shouldn't even be an issue and so therefore there should be no reason to bring it up to discuss.
It's petty because you are worrying about individuals (disrespectful females) who aren't worth your time, let alone your thoughts. Allowing PEOPLE in general to get you riled up because of their illogical views on whom should respect them seems idiotic to me. Therefore, I feel like it's an insignificant topic. If these individuals feel entitled to have your respect without mutually giving you respect then let them continue to have delusions of grandeur and leave them alone.
As much as I hear about this topic I rarely meet women who actually think they deserve respect without good reason. Furthermore, the women I do meet are very respectful of PEOPLE, which of course includes men.
Lastly, who gives a fug? You really gonna sit there and whine about how men should have more responsibility for the way they treat women, regardless of how the woman is acting? Why does this frustrate you, I feel like I would be frustrated only if I was consistently being disrespected by women, or if I felt insecure and couldn't meet these "expectations" of men. So what is it then?
Be an effin MAN, plain and simple. Suck it up and DEAL WITH IT. Take pride in yourself being better then others and how society (the dumb part) still expects more out of men. Allow these dumb women to continue to show that equality is nonexistent in their little worlds. Because as they disrespect you and demand your unearned respect, they are spitting on women's rights and equality. They just don't realize it, that's how dumb they are and how much you shouldn't be hanging around them.
Or else, like I said before, STOP hanging out with LITTLE GIRLS and say hi to a real woman for change. This wouldn't be an issue for you.
you're assuming that someone is getting me riled up or that i'm hanging around little girls. clearly i posted the picture that provoked this question and i can tell you myself that i've never even been in the situation where i've had to disrespect a female or been overly disrespected by one. my whole problem with your comment basically was your assumptions when i simply had the thought because of the tweet that i posted in the OP. also, college has taught me that if it happens in the world it's worth discussing. there are reasons why everything happens so why not have an interesting conversation about it and find out what other people think. that's all this is. to say "oh don't hang around those types of girls" and it isn't worth discussing is just a way to get out of discussing it. as if discussing something means you're worried about it. no, it just makes an interesting discussion. 8)

Women have it hard, fellas. They can't talk to more than one guy at a time, or they'll be looked at as a hussie.

Hated on each other, and don't get along with each other because they are too catty.

They're double standard like a muh'. I'm so grateful to be a man..

Women have it hard, fellas. They can't talk to more than one guy at a time, or they'll be looked at as a hussie.
Hated on each other, and don't get along with each other because they are too catty.
They're double standard like a muh'. I'm so grateful to be a man..

They can and they do sir. I'm damn near 30 so worrying about female playing musical ***** is a younger mans game. I think once you're over 25 things like that don't matter. But you still have to have your standard of the type of woman you pursue.

I respect those who respect both me and themselves. Man, woman, or child, elder, younger, animal, mineral, vegetable...if you forget your place, I'll walk you back there. That includes the physical...I'll never hit a female first, but if you come looking for a fight you'll find one perfectly tailored to you.

because i'm stronger than most females i will put anyone of them who tries to harm me in the meanest headlock. the headlock to end all headlocks. :smokin
also, calling the cops on a violent woman is the best thing since sliced bread. especially since women generally like to get violent w/ men in public to provoke men to hit them...all she's doing is creating witnesses. Clown Dieon Snaders all you want, if he hits any of those women he's no longer a sportscaster. Getting laughed at while still making my guap >>>>>
so like i said...i would never hit a woman.
is 94 your birth year?

if. so, you got a lot to learn young blood. ..

you think cats haven't thought this thru? a women can punch you in the face in front of a cop. ..

the worse she'll get is a slap on the wrist.

a woman can punch herself, call the fuzz and blame you....

you better recognize bro. ..

or do like frosty... put her in some sort of submission hold. .. let her find out why you got balls and she got yambs the hard way.

so you would let a woman light you up because it is against your beliefs to hit her? you can't be walking around with this mentality g

because i'm stronger than most females i will put anyone of them who tries to harm me in the meanest headlock. the headlock to end all headlocks. :smokin.
Despite how mean your headlocks are, imagine how you think that'll look to a cop...You gonna lose, rethink how you'd approach that situation.

^On point with that vid. I think that's the prob, Women are envious of beign in a male dominated culture and really want to have all the benefits of being a woman and what they think being a man is like.

It's all cool till you get on that guy tip too hard and start developing manly traits. Testosterone is no joke. Enjoy your goatee

^On point with that vid. I think that's the prob, Women are envious of beign in a male dominated culture and really want to have all the benefits of being a woman and what they think being a man is like.
It's all cool till you get on that guy tip too hard and start developing manly traits. Testosterone is no joke. Enjoy your goatee

I think my point actually went over your head. To clarify:

If you still don't get it, I don't know if you'll ever get it.

Women have been fooled. They always had power, it was just more subtle than the direct power of the man because they could influence man ("Behind every great man..."). Now its like they have been tricked into thinking that they have to actually be like men to attain respect in society, which they always had via submission. And yes, sometimes submitting can be more effective than conquering. Yet, they fail to realize that with (man's) power comes great responsibility like providing for the family, making hard decisions etc. But no, they want the cake and eat it too. They want to make the money and have the guy pay for dinner, hold doors for them etc. The game is all ****** up. The paradox is that subconsciously they all want to be dominated - its their innate nature. So today, women have an inner conflict, where they have to decide to follow what society says or their proclivity. Its ironic to me that feminists are shunning traditional female values and exchanging them for the males'. Its almost as if they are embarrassed to have and extra X-chromosome. They are glorifying traditional male traits like leadership, dominance and aggressiveness and denigrating anyone that is seen as weak, submissive and demure. I digress though. Back to the original bold text, i feel like women have always had the upper hand and our society is not as patriarchal as we might think, even more now in the Age of the Simp. Everything men do is ultimately for women and offspring so who is ultimately the beneficiary?

Last edited:
need further clarification. haven't seen that movie

Oh I see, my bad. You should, it think the entire trilogy is pretty good. One main theme of the movies/books is the hate men have for women, and using religion to justify this hate and oppression.

If you read my previous posts you'll see my view point on this topic.

As much as I understand that there are a lot of dumb and disrespectful people out there, including women. I think it's up to ones self to create a better environment around them and for their society. Taking into consideration that women have and still are quite oppressed, I can understand why some act the way they do.

My point with posting the video was quite literal, in that I think more men need to realize how good it is to be a man in this world, and to place themselves in the place of a woman. Coming to this realization I think if would be easier for them to just ignore the women who act like little girls, and not act hypocritical or contradicting by trying to find justifications for themselves to act disrespectful to a woman. That's a sad and illogical way of thinking, "She wants to act like a man, by yelling or hitting me, then ima eff her up", really? :smh:

Pathetic, to think that you are incapable of being a bigger person and acting like a MAN, and thinking it's a good justification to verbally or physically abuse a woman just because she does it to you. :smh:

A couple things

1. Hitting a woman is like hitting a 5-yr old kid. This kid may act up, spit on you (everyone has a button, this is mine), and provoke a fight with you, but at the end of the day its still a 5-yr old kid. Its a thing that is so much weaker then you (physically) that you almost have no choice but to spare it harm. In other words, 9.9/10 times you as a male are the more dangerous party in the argument. By not hitting the woman that provokes you, you are showing the much weaker party mercy.

2. Hitting a women may seem like a good idea at the time, but its not worth the trouble. The legal problems alone negate any satisfaction you might get from hitting her. Trust me your not winning in a court of law

3. What I said above is for normal circumstances. As a man I cant stress this enough, if your in real physical harm like getting attacked by a group of women or one with a weapon, you have to defend yourself by any means necessary

These new-age "Snoop from 'The Wire'" chicks act like men, run up on men, and get treated as such...

...and no one has sympathy.

I try and avoid drunk chicks for this exact reason imo putting hands on a woman you're involved with is cowardly but I'll yoke a ***** up in these streets nobody puts their hands on me

is 94 your birth year?
if. so, you got a lot to learn young blood. ..
you think cats haven't thought this thru? a women can punch you in the face in front of a cop. ..
the worse she'll get is a slap on the wrist.
a woman can punch herself, call the fuzz and blame you....
you better recognize bro. ..
or do like frosty... put her in some sort of submission hold. .. let her find out why you got balls and she got yambs the hard way.
look look look, it's not about her getting a slap on the wrist. i don't care what happens to her, just get her out of my face.
also, headlock, submission hold...same thing. so yeah what is it i need to recognize? :lol: that i may have to deck a chick in the face? nope. not doing that. that's jail time. so since you brought up submission when i already said i'm ready and willing to put a chick in a headlock to subdue her...what exactly are you suggesting?

Despite how mean your headlocks are, imagine how you think that'll look to a cop...You gonna lose, rethink how you'd approach that situation.
i most definitely said i won't hesitate to CALL the cops on a woman. especially in public as she creates witnesses to her violence.

Back
Top Bottom