What does your screen name mean. Vol Why did you pick it?

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

moved to east new york a year ago, 80 is my fav number
laugh.gif
OH LORD, why did you move into east ny? I always hear ofppl moving out

p.s: i'm a native eny'er

617 = i live in boston

yep = i was listening to a song and dude said "yep yep yep"

there is not really a deep meaning

My nickname around my neighborhood and the numbers were random when I was making a new AIM back back back in the day in 5th grade. Tho 62 is short, I have 2more numbers on my AIM. But I guess I can say it also fits me since I ended up growing to 6'2". Kinda ironic huh?

My initials are DR so at first I tried to make my username DRshoes but for some reason it came out as doctorshoes instead.

Filipino, just added Trill to the first part cuz I'm true and real and Southern.
Trapstar = I'm a Jeezy fan and I have an addiction to money.

The beginning of my university email address, J for Jordan, D for my middle name, and Curt for last name, Curtis and i dont know why the 2 is there

zube=short for my name(zubin) my friends call me it. 42 is the number I wore for basketball throughout high school...

My favorite NBA player is Micheal "Air" Jordan + Part of my middle name "Kalo"

Plus I'm Fly
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nas is my favorite emcee... after everyone wrote him off, he came back with stillmatic... redefined him

and my name is shayla, everyone just calls me shay!

dueces!
tongue.gif

I loved the Standup Speakup SBs that Nike came up with to go with this. But for some reason I couldnt get the standup part to go through so i was left withonly the speakup part. the 23 is obvious but idk why I put it. I dont even like MJ like that
grin.gif

Al Capone is my grandpas godfathers brother.

And I find the whole history of the Italian Mafia interesting.

First off deion is my fav player ever. +*%+! was raw at everything. and 21 is my fav number. & finally my name's deion too
smile.gif

I sold my soul to the Devil once and watched 'Flavor of Love'. I stole it from Deelishis.
laugh.gif
It fit perfectly with my real name.

Back
Top Bottom