what ever happen to bad boys _boyz in da hood

they had some bangers on they last cd... they just got no commercial appeal...

it was puffs way of paying back BMF for killing somebody for him.....true story

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Yea that's basically what went down. Not to mention they were on their sophomore album on Bad Boy. No good can come out of that but yea they're notcommercial. 1st album did well off of one single. Had they still had Jeezy they probably would've went gold this time around. Zoe's a nice addition tothe group though. We still need a Jody Breeze solo album.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Yea that's basically what went down. Not to mention they were on their sophomore album on Bad Boy. No good can come out of that but yea they're not commercial. 1st album did well off of one single. Had they still had Jeezy they probably would've went gold this time around. Zoe's a nice addition to the group though. We still need a Jody Breeze solo album.

Don't hold your breath.....

Yea that's basically what went down. Not to mention they were on their sophomore album on Bad Boy. No good can come out of that but yea they're not commercial. 1st album did well off of one single. Had they still had Jeezy they probably would've went gold this time around. Zoe's a nice addition to the group though. We still need a Jody Breeze solo album.

I'll agree to that...

Don't sleep on that N'a Big Gee...
pimp.gif

The production on the first joint was nice...

"Trap N's"...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"B*****S and Bizness"...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Don't hold your breath.....
roll.gif
breeze is whack anyway imo

breeze is OK... I don't think I would enjoy a whole jody album...

zoe and jeezy are the only ones worthy of havin solo albums... zoe's hook game is ******ed...

There second album is still in rotation for me

We Ridin'
pimp.gif

Paper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I even still play Trap %%%$@$ off of the first album

didnt Wayne and Gorilla Zoe join with them? and dropped Jeezy and didnt
Gee got locked up ?

wayne didnt joint... him and ti were supposed to after jeezy left but it never happened... zoe was jeezy's replacement cuz he only had a 1 album deal...and i dunno what the hell happened to gee... hope he aint in jail but im glad he aint ruinin songs...

Back
Top Bottom