What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

I still don't know if Ham comes from cows or pigs 
nerd.gif

I just found out, like 20 minutes ago, that Empire Carpet is national. I always thought it was a SoCal thing kuz the damn commercials look so generic
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 WORD? I'm just finding out now then. 
laugh.gif
 I thought it was a So Cal thing as well. I see that commercial ALL of the time.
My wife barely learned what Next was talking about in "too close" like 3 years ago
laugh.gif
 That's ridiculous! He CLEARLY says "I wonder if she can tell I'm hard right now" at the beginning of the song. Even the chorus tells you what the song is about. 
roll.gif

I went to my normal barbershop buy my usual guy wasn't there so I got into another chair. The barbe then started asking me if I wanted a 2. I'm like I want it close( I've been saying close and low for the last 15 years to various barbers).

He looked puzzled and kept saying numbers. I then went home and googled what he meant.

ive went to a barber TWICE literally my entire life because my brother cuts me for free & i have zero idea on that # ish

My brother used to think that in "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" they said "Buy me some peanuts and Apple Jacks" not "Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks"

Not me, but I thought I'd share 
laugh.gif

I drove past this gas station for a couple of years on my way to school, and thought that they had lost the "D" on their "EBT" accepted sign.

About a month or two ago, I'm driving with a friend and notice the same thing at another gas station. I go, "damn, there goes another missing D."

A get the stonest of stone faces, and then she tells me it's food stamps. Felt like an idiot.

For a long time I thought there was only one moon landing.

Last edited:
When riding in the car with my parents at night I thought the moon followed us home to make sure we got there safely.

I was about 10 when I learned the moon is ******* huge :lol:

I drove past this gas station for a couple of years on my way to school, and thought that they had lost the "D" on their "EBT" accepted sign.

About a month or two ago, I'm driving with a friend and notice the same thing at another gas station. I go, "damn, there goes another missing D."

A get the stonest of stone faces, and then she tells me it's food stamps. Felt like an idiot.

Yooo! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] please tell me you're joking

Bruh

When riding in the car with my parents at night I thought the moon followed us home to make sure we got there safely.

I was about 10 when I learned the moon is ******* huge
laugh.gif
I glad I'm not the only one who thought like this
Bruh when we'd all be outside on my block, i'd be running up and down the street back and forth bugging about the sun following me and telling everyone. I was like 6 though 
laugh.gif

View media item 1437420

Back
Top Bottom