What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

One time was at subway and i told the lady i wanted everything except pickles and she was like

"Do you want cucumbers? You know those are pickles right"

HjPE3by.gif

B if you dont......

Last edited:
Almost 30 years old. Just found out dry shampoo is a thing the other day. Like no water needed hair cleansing is an actual thing that exists. Blew my mind.

I thought it was "fachina" until like 10th grade, the first time I saw it written.

I also didn't know my nephew's real name until like his 4th birthday. I always thought my sister really just named him MJ, didn't know it was Mack Jr.

I think I believed in Kris Kringle for a while while simultaneously not believing in Santa Clause

Almost 30 years old. Just found out dry shampoo is a thing the other day. Like no water needed hair cleansing is an actual thing that exists. Blew my mind.

I still dont believe it....

I think its just carpet fresh for your hair..

I thought money was just made out of paper and money trees were real until I was 11.
Whenever someone said, "Money doesnt grow on trees," I thought to myself, little do you know it does.

I didnt know the difference between white people and light skinned until I was 9-10. Thought this light skinned girl in my class was white for the longest.

I thought MLK was a President until I was 10

I thought money was just made out of paper and money trees were real until I was 11.
Whenever someone said, "Money doesnt grow on trees," I thought to myself, little do you know it does.

I didnt know the difference between white people and light skinned until I was 9-10. Thought this light skinned girl in my class was white for the longest.

:lol:

Believed in santa claus for a really long time and even when i knew it was my parents I would still say I believed in him because I felt like it was bad to not believe in him

:lol:

Believed in santa claus for a really long time and even when i knew it was my parents I would still say I believed in him because I felt like it was bad to not believe in him

I stopped believing when I realized we didnt have a chimney in the hood :lol:

I just found out, like 20 minutes ago, that Empire Carpet is national. I always thought it was a SoCal thing kuz the damn commercials look so generic :lol:

I just found out, like 20 minutes ago, that Empire Carpet is national. I always thought it was a SoCal thing kuz the damn commercials look so generic
laugh.gif

Empire Carpet is on the west coast?
eek.gif

Yall got Bob's Discount Furniture too?
empire is based out of a suburb north of chicago (northlake) ... i remember seeing those commercials when i was really young and then when saw them living MD when i was significantly older, was like no way.. 

that was probably the second phone # i memorized when was like 5 because of the commercial ... 800 588 2300 eeeemmmpppiirrreee

Last edited:
Yesterday I had to correct my friends, they thought you pronounce Bordeaux, "Bor-dee-ox", then tried to say that's how some people pronounce it smh.

I just found out, like 20 minutes ago, that Empire Carpet is national. I always thought it was a SoCal thing kuz the damn commercials look so generic :lol:

Hell I thought it was only in Houston. Until I saw a commercial here in NOVA.

Yesterday I had to correct my friends, they thought you pronounce Bordeaux, "Bor-dee-ox", then tried to say that's how some people pronounce it smh.
Yo. Not as bad as being IN Bordeaux and thinking you're in "Bor-dee-ox" 
tired.gif

When I was a kid, I thought my parents always bought green light cars. And I always wondered why we never bought a red light car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom