What happen to Mystikal

Mystikal had hella notable tracks...i think he was put in jail for rape or something, but i think he's out now...either way, he needs to get in contactwith Pharrell and get something started again

22194672.jpg

Yea Mystikal wasn't no one hit wonder lol. He was in the game well before Shake It Fast. I actually thought his Let's Get Ready album was garbagecompared to Unpredictable. I thought dude was locked up though? Wasn't he about to get out and got another year for tax fraud or some +#$?

my fave:

superd_1004844.jpg

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1.[/td] [td]Y'all Ain't Ready Yet[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2.[/td] [td]Murderer[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3.[/td] [td]Beware[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4.[/td] [td]Mr. Hood Critic[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]5.[/td] [td]I'm[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]6.[/td] [td]Out That Boot Camp Clicc - (with Black Menace)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7.[/td] [td]Not That #%*$*[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]8.[/td] [td]Smoke Something[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]9.[/td] [td]That #%*$* Ain't +$%%![/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]10.[/td] [td]Mind Of Mystikal[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]11.[/td] [td]Here I Go[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]12.[/td] [td]Never Gonna Bounce (The Dream)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]13.[/td] [td]Y'all Ain't Ready Yet - (remix)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]14.[/td] [td]Not That #%*$* - (remix)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]15.[/td] [td]Dedicated To Michelle Tyler[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

I only heard 1 song from him that i remembered and he just disappeared

damn, how you gonna just diss Mystikal like that
laugh.gif

He was all over the radio in the late 90's early 00's

The woman who was braiding his hair was caught stealing check from him and stuff, so when Mystikal found out he told her to give him and his boys oral sex orhe was going to call the cops on her for stealing the checks.

I got a potna who was working at the prison he was at.

Mystikal was cool.
I remember some sort of "Bouncin' Back"/marching band-esque track
A while ago. He was also bouncing around in a straight jacket in the video,
In some sort of asylum. Straight jacket, how Ironic.

I use to ride around blasting "Ghetto Fabolous" in the Integra, I played that more than his first two previous album before that.

u knw he wasnt good at al...
ohwell.gif
... im not sure wat hapend 2 him but im jus thankful he's not on the radio n e more...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom