What happened to yall dressin better cats??...

Im over here scrolling the celebs thread/nike board in disbelief.
frown.gif
I remember I was hating hard on you upper crust new age cats at one point...even started a eastcoast/westcoast beefish thread about how bitties like the authentic shorts, nike socks, and slippers look more than what that cat had on taking polaroids in rwanda boardrooms...but man...I feel like some wealthy republican who finally realizes I need there to be a poor demographic so me and my chubs can stay getting rich smashing these skeezers, driving these fly cars, and definitely not dressing like some of the cats that was in that thread.

Yall let me down man. Yall was suppose to have 11 year olds sitting out of gym class cause they sperrys had no friction on the bottom. Back in '10...Nike spies was running to top execs having them consider throwing a lifetime contract at Fonzworth Bentley. Yall dropped the ball man! We needed yall! I honestly think its cause yall wasnt fly enough! Some of yall took it too OD to the point it looked wack. Hyping on some church shoes and rain dodgers when yall should have had the redwings website crashing cause they dropped the joints with the fur inside. Ksteezy no @#$% was like MJ in the Dreamteam photo shoots...dude deserved to be in the middle...but the rest of you cats hovering around him dropped the ball. Im truly upset b.

No Yeezy 2s for me
frown.gif

I started reading hoping it would make sense eventually, but gave up a few seconds after.

What yall dont understand. Its an apology x dissapointed collab thread to the Dressing Better cats from back then.

I think the genuine cats still in there posting...Giving their best John Stockton effort - staying true and doing them...while most of them posers living in the moment back then...who searching thursday to have a cardigan complementer in suede to wear friday ...probably at ****'s right now digging in the fold up chair bin.

Y'all remember Neek like a decade ago and how far ahead of the game he was with that? He was literally putting on girls jeans and talking about how they hugged his hips and the tight fit and we were all clowning him because at the time the baggy look was in. Talk about a legend ahead of his time. I bet right now he is somewhere wearing aluminum foil outfits

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Y'all remember Neek like a decade ago and how far ahead of the game he was with that? He was literally putting on girls jeans and talking about how they hugged his hips and the tight fit and we were all clowning him because at the time the baggy look was in. Talk about a legend ahead of his time. I bet right now he is somewhere wearing aluminum foil outfits

Word. I was never mad at dude tho.
laugh.gif

He works in some boutique in LA now, right? Son got that husky look these days.

ksteezy is still on this board dude... everything you just talked about hasn't gone anywhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

ksteezy is still on this board dude... everything you just talked about hasn't gone anywhere
laugh.gif

Read my message, I gave ksteezy props. What happened to the other cats posting in trenchcoats on london sidewalks and that keith bogans looking cat searching for validation on his faygo socks?
nerd.gif

I don't know if it's all the "yall"s, but I have very little idea what you're trying to communicate here.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Word. I was never mad at dude tho.
laugh.gif

He works in some boutique in LA now, right? Son got that husky look these days.

He manages StussyLV I believe.  Neek is deep in the marketing and consulting game/industry.  No slurp, but dude is a awesome at what he does.

A lot of you dudes must be horrible at reading. To answer OP they wasn't really about that life, they went on to something new. 

Yo, I vividly remember that thread about the basketball shorts + socks + flip flops vs dressing better 
laugh.gif

Thread was hilarious. More feelings caught with every page 
roll.gif

I still don't get how you dont understand what i wrote...it was mad clear. I can tell some of yall just wasnt browsing the boards like that cause anyone who was here circa 808s and Heartbreaks would tell you how ppl was hopping off sneakers like Sara Jay at around the 35 minute mark and googling "desert boots" and "ao sperrys".

Now its "Snap back, foams, and tattoos"????? Now cats who never seen the boy bubbachuck yank on camby in they life got eastbay servers doing gymnastics cause the red toes drop????

I guarantee...i already foresee it. Soon its gonna be that even certain Jordan retros are going to be wack to wear out here. After all these initial Js drop in the era where people buying so many kicks that they are going to stay new looking by default....Jordan gonna sttuggle to sell rereretros. And Yeezy gonna wear all black 15s with leather pants and have people falling over themselves to wear Js (though i love them) nobody ever talks about. Those gonna be the cool Js to wear in a year, watch.

Back
Top Bottom