What happened to Yung Berg?

did dude just record one song, make a video and forget to make a actual album...or did it actually come out?

It was an EP not an album.

And many artists end up recording one video and then the joints just get shelved.
laugh.gif

WOW... Did he flop that hard or just not have a 2nd single? ^my girl amerie:frown:.... At least she got released in Europe...

The same thats going to happen to Hurricane Cris, Rich Boy and countless other one hit wonders.

I was wondering the same thing. I like that beat "Where Do We Go From Here" I wonder whats up with his album, i dont think he's gonna drop

Originally Posted by encore2007

^rich boy album was good but berg had the remix too but doubt he has a second single to go with the album
But can you honestly see him dropping another album?

yes^. If pitbull got to album 3 or 4 doing the same song each first single than anybody can have a actual catalog

that N said ima make one hit and leave
laugh.gif
but i swear it was like 5 different remixes for 'Sexy Lady'...a reggaeton remix, a swangin remix, salsaremix, etc

Epic aint do it right...They was supposed to Drop the Single,Then Remix like they did THEN the EP which would generate more buzz off those and people would seewhat he has to offer "album wise" THEN they was supposed to drop that "Around the way girl" song that he was talking bout then drop thealbum around this time ...they messed it up now people thinking that EP is his album ...im not a hater, i just like JFK on the beats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyzybalubah1

yes^. If pitbull got to album 3 or 4 doing the same song each first single than anybody can have a actual catalog
Good point.

But Pit has a strong following here in Miami. And he reaches other audiences with his "spanglish" rhymes. He sells more records in Latin Americathan he does in this country.

yeah homie dont have a following at all in the chi...besides the ones who wear wallet chains and rock star shirts

berg is far from done.. there are some tracks right now that lurking on the net... with features from lloyd, wayne, & eve... the album look what you madewill be out in 08 fasho....

I've heard the joint he has with Twista "Where Do We Go", the joint with Lloyd "Manager" and he has one with Eve that I can'trecall the name of that's okay. I'm thinkin Manager is gonna be his next single. That "Sexy Lady" joint is still my fav.

Back
Top Bottom