What home security system you rocking with.

Just moving in with my girl we work opposite hours and there’s been a lot of crime and stuff in the area so we’d rather be on the safe side. I know there are a lot of brands out there Ring, Arlo, Blink and Simply Safe etc. What’s worked and what hasn’t worked for you? Thanks.

slap one of these in front of your crib

https://5.imimg.com/data5/NY/DI/MY-11325968/iron-gates-that-fit-in-modern-house-500x500.jpg

Just moving in with my girl we work opposite hours and there’s been a lot of crime and stuff in the area so we’d rather be on the safe side. I know there are a lot of brands out there Ring, Arlo, Blink and Simply Safe etc. What’s worked and what hasn’t worked for you? Thanks.

On the cheap.... Start off with a camera and place it as high as possible along with a sign. That will definitely help in at least making a crook think twice. The next cheapest safety net I’d go with is one of those heavy duty metal screen doors.

Once you do all that you can check for something like ADT security if your area is that bad. My area mainly has homless/drug addicts stealing stuff at night so we just have cameras set up.

Glock 43x

(live in a condo building on the 8th floor so not really worried about break ins)

Was thinking of copping some of the Wyze products, can't say I really need it at a top level apt building but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom