What if we could get auto retros?

Would you buy a retro of a car?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I like the new auto designs better.

• Maybe, Would it get upgraded gas mileage, interior, etc. ?

• Total voters
Would you guys buy a retro of a car model year that you really like? Sure, you could get it used but it's not the same as having no mileage and a new factory warranty. I, myself, love Japanese cars, so a brand new '00 skyline or '97 Toyota Supra retro would be epic to me. Retro Acura NSX is my "grail" haha. Hopefully, the quality would be as good as the OG. 

Sooooo many car lovers would be pissed if they did that lol.

Like u know that old man wit the restored cobra mustang he washes every weekend.

Sooo many Jimmies all up in a tornado.

But yeah i feel you. If i could get some muscle cars brand new off the factory (in america) that would be dope.

**** yea I'd get one

Don yenko camaro
Copo chevelle

Cuda
Charger
Roadrunner

Mm that 454

Thatll be tight

if i was a balla, i'd love auto retros. but as far a guy who has to drive to work with a 9-5 gig, i really don't want to drive in inclement weather in a retro car . . .

pimp.gif

Good idea. Enthusiasts would buy factory reproductions if they came with new engines and updated interiors i.e. power functions and sat/nav. Most people want the classic exterior styling with better fuel economy and everyday reliability. There's a market for it mostly because of the factory warranty.

Last edited:
1990-96 Nissan 300ZX TT

I'd cop instantly

By the way this is an interesting topic, I always feel like its coming at some pt with car companies

Give me an R33 or R34 Skyline done right. Right hand drive, not converted for emissions or nothing. AND make it legal in the US

Back
Top Bottom