What if you had a teammate that did this (vid) in a championship game??

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

It's intentions were good but that is one of the most unrealistic commcercials Ive ever seen...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. kno1 would do that

Ahhh good ol Pervis. What an idiot.

What was that a couple years back when Bosh hit that shot when dude caught the ball and threw it up in the air. Was that Ruffin?

Originally Posted by langfor5

Ahhh good ol Pervis. What an idiot.

What was that a couple years back when Bosh hit that shot when dude caught the ball and threw it up in the air. Was that Ruffin?

I think it was Mo Pete who made the shot after Ruffin threw the ball straight up in the air.
roll.gif

Yea, Mo Pete. Josh Howard did the same thing one time too, up 4 with a few seconds left he got the defensive rebound and just football tossed it to the otherend of the court, Foye ran it down and came back and hit a 3 with still a few seconds left. The Mavs got the ball in safely and went on to still win by 1, buta big "D'oh!" moment for the dopehead

laugh.gif
anyone with an ounce of competitive drive would not be that honest, no matter how much sportsmanship they have
laugh.gif
, that's a terrible example.

I swear, dude is an idiot, because he didn't even touch the ball and admitted to it.

I replayed it over and over and I don't see him touching it at all. Came close, but if he did, trajectory of the ball would have changed. But if he didtouch it, he's still an idiot for admitting it.
laugh.gif

At me over analyzing a faux commercial on sportsmanship.
smh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom