what in the world was going on in Roosevelt Island? (NYC)

Just type Roosevelt Island in Twitter and calm the hell down.Dude's acting like they never seen half-naked women before.

i dont have twitter.
smh.gif

na real talk fellas, i didnt take no pics it was night time and sk's suck for taking pics (WE ALL know this) ANYWAYS it deff wasnt middle class ... thesewere people from MOST LIKELY from uptown who decided to cross the bridge down to roosevelt island and decided to party...and it DEFF was not an after promparty simply by how every one was dressed and cuz there were people rangin from 18 and up..*#%* was real crazy though...it just seemed like a huge illegal $+*party .. honest to god it was a bunch of rowdy $+* dominicans trying to see who had the loudest system in their car...but by cars i mean, dudes literally hadthe entire interior back portion of the van filled with speakers, roof, walls, floor, doors all had speakers...even some detachable type of *#%* on the roof ofthe car with like 4 extra speakers. *#%* was o.d ... i have absolutely no clue how that *#%* didn't get shut down..popo prolly like let these %%!%%!$ rowdy$+* spanish people party for once
laugh.gif
(im hispanic btw)
pimp.gif

What? The one time I'm not there and this happens? I go there to visit my friend a lot and nothing ever happens on that island, I always thought it wassome kind of unwanted wasteland in NYC because there's nothing there.

Improv Everywhere, the folks behind the No Pants! Subway Rides and other bizarre pranks, presents their latest stunt: the Mp3 Experiment 6. Here's the deal: Go to improveverywhere.com, download the roughly-45-minute instructions, transfer them to your iPod, synchronize your watch to an atomic clock on the site, and head out to Roosevelt Island. Once there, you'll press play, along with everyone else, at the predetermined time, and do whatever hilarious activity the voice in your headphones tells you to do. Past Mp3 Experiments have included spontaneous games of freeze tag, balloon wars, and a conga line-all successfully freaking out unwitting bystanders.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

last night.outside. 350-450 people. smoking. drinking. females with little to no clothes on. music BLASTING.
nerd.gif
& this is the first pic that comes up? looks more like a family day to me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

3558319588_49b89ed469.jpg

Originally Posted by NewZ05

last night.outside. 350-450 people. smoking. drinking. females with little to no clothes on. music BLASTING.
nerd.gif
& this is the first pic that comes up? looks more like a family day to me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

3558319588_49b89ed469.jpg

roll.gif
thats what im sayin...it could not have been this

no no no..first of all i got there on friday night going onto saturday sometime in the hours of 1:30-3:30 a.m .. TRUST ME
laugh.gif
IT WAS not that. im telling you there were people wit L's and nutcrackers LEFT & RIGHT yo ..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you need pics

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

no no no..first of all i got there on friday night going onto saturday sometime in the hours of 1:30-3:30 a.m .. TRUST ME
laugh.gif
IT WAS not that. im telling you there were people wit L's and nutcrackers LEFT & RIGHT yo ..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you need pics

laugh.gif
yeah bro, im screwed with out pics..oh well, ++%+ was fun as helll
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
any info just drop it here i guess

I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again next week...this time, take a good camera with you if you see it again
laugh.gif

Oh I know what happened...most of da car clickz from uptown are bein flushed out from they favorite spots

(190-195 &amsterdamn and dyckman &broadway) by da cops...guess they found another spot..lolz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Oh I know what happened...most of da car clickz from uptown are bein flushed out from they favorite spots

(190-195 &amsterdamn and dyckman &broadway) by da cops...guess they found another spot..lolz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH there you go...we passed by there before going to roosevelt island and that +*!% was empty...
laugh.gif
ppl r crazy son

nerd.gif

Doubt it. that area is patrolled heavy. Them dominican dudes never act civilised.

Back
Top Bottom