What instruments do you play?

Looking to get back into learning piano/keyboard again.

I've taken lessons in the past for acoustic guitar, taken drum lessons, and piano lessons when I was a kid. I always wanted to get into learning the keyboard since I have the time more than ever now.

Anyone on here self-taught?

Been learning playing the drums for 2 1/2 years. Been in lessons for little over a year.

I played some piano and electric bass as a child and come from a line of musicians. Been one of the best decisions I have made as an adult. It is never too late (started when I was 31-32)

I play electric guitar. I mainly play heavy metal and played in various death metal groups. Mainly use ESP/LTD guitars and Peavey amps.

Played drums in HS, had some piano lessons too but that stalled out like the self taught piano thing. The fingers just won't comply.

All the office 9-5 workers need not give up on their musical aspirations. Behold! The coffee stirrer....

A lil guitar and piano, mom made me take lessons as a kid. I’m not as good as I used to be but I can still play a couple tunes on both instruments.

2EC08486-36E9-4F0F-B9B8-DD5630A48FAB.jpeg

my elementary school music teacher made all fourth graders play the recorder for a few weeks so i suppose that counts?

A few weeks back, I thought about buying a ukulele. Never played an instrument in my life.

But there’s no way I would do anything with it in the end.

Back
Top Bottom