what is a film or television quote that can make someone become your friend immediately if they get

This this is ******* great. I agree with a lot, but def anything Chappelle related, early Simpsons, Anchorman, Martin...the list goes on. You realize this when you incorporate these lines in your daily language. One of my favorites..

"donny, shut the **** up..." 

"i prematurely blue myself" 

"i brings the ruckus to the ladies", "you get in that *** larry" 

tumblr_lg6ejuK9rb1qb7tuso1_500.png

"I will probably begin with a very classy first line... something like: say, sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich?"

"Listen, I was wandering. Can I ask you a question? Uh... was your father a meat burgler? Here's why I ask: because it looks like somebody stole two fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress."

"That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt. By Leon Phelps"

"Whoareyou? Whoareyou? Whoareyou"

I say this damn near everyday. Seriously. :rofl:

"Dont you get it Lois? We're alive!"

"Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is HOV, *****!"

"I wanna spend RED money"

"I won.....oh...I lost"

"Sir I may be an idiot but there is one thing I'm not sir and that sir is and idiot"

"The tank is a tank"

"I just bought this baby cash"

"I am crazy. You know what else? I don't give a ****."

"holy metal bat man." (Worst line ever)

"rent em spoons!"

"Chicks dig the car."

"look at my roof, look at my roof"

Last edited:
"You blood or you cuz? " "Cuz what?"
"You know where the **** we at?"
"Cute fish, BIG ****** eyes."
"40 dollars?!?" '"I'ma squeeze my tiny *** in this"
"YOU THE DOG MUTHA*****"

Last edited:
"I don't want Fop god dammit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

"Oh wait...Was she a great big fat person?"

"I'm fallin' apart here..."

Know and appreciate any of these and we could be pals.

"Are you saying 'Boo' or 'Boo-rns'?" - Monte Burns - Simpsons

"Yeah, the guy wearing the $4,000 suit is holding the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in four months. COME ON!" - G.O.B. - Arrested Development

"Daaamn Chin this is some greasy sh*t! How you gonna sell a big box of grease?" James Carter - Rush Hour

Last edited:
"Small plastic disc that you throw! I love small plastic disc that you throw. If only small plastic disc that you throw had a shorter, catchier name. How about small plastic disc that you tooooss?" -Patrick

"You blood or you cuz? " "Cuz what?"
"You know where the **** we at?"
"Cute fish, BIG ****** eyes."
"40 dollars?!?" '"I'ma squeeze my tiny *** in this"
"YOU THE DOG MUTHA*****"

This is fagamos ***** fagamos. They cost 200 dollars!

"I will probably begin with a very classy first line... something like: say, sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich?"

"Listen, I was wandering. Can I ask you a question? Uh... was your father a meat burgler? Here's why I ask: because it looks like somebody stole two fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress."

"That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt. By Leon Phelps"

repped for bucs. one day one day :pimp:

"you got 14 bricks right there?"

"sit you 5 dollar *** down before I make change"

If I say "yo, when's the last time you read anything, man?" and someone says "never, m **** f****er", I'll be godfather to his first born son

Back
Top Bottom