What is a reasonable curfew for a 19 year old girl?

Well I'm 19 and currently living with my parents and I gotta be home by like 2:30am. Can't wait until I move out
smh.gif

But if I had a kid living with me at that age, best believe they'll be home no later than 12 am.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JesusR23

man my girls parents wanted her home at 9 P.M sometimes 10

how old is she?

she was 19. she has strict mexican parents. but its all good cuz she been livin with me for almost a year already

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

She's in college. I'd say however long she wants to stay out as long as she is responsible.
Yea but if she lives at home you should be abiding by parent's rules. If she wants to be out late, get her own place.

i had no curfew at 18... at 19... now.
laugh.gif
my logic is (well in summer) mom, i am going to a club, i will leave when it closes then go to a diner, then take the train home when the sun is up. you know so i'm safe. or i'll sleep over my friends houses. idk i am a pretty responsible person when i am messed up
laugh.gif

its really annoying one of my best friends has a curfew (shes turning 21
indifferent.gif
) fuuuu her parents let her out like once a week and she has to leave the party at 2 so she can drop me off then be home by 3. who even gets anywhere until 12/1 though!?

hmm when i left for college, that was the end of my curfew days...but then again i stayed in a dorm...with my parents over 100 miles away from me.
I'm 22 and when I go home to see my mom she sets my curfew around 2 or 3, i'm like !$$?! you don't even call me when I'm away at school. I guess it's outta sight outta mind.
I didn't really answer your question, huh? Shrugs

Still live with my parents and they don't trip.
Cause most of the time I just end up showing up the next day, but I call them b4 to let them know

1-2 On weekends and 12-12:30 on weeknights. Hopefully if I have daughters one day, they will skip the club/party life like I did. You know its true what parents say. Aint nothing good out that late anyway unless you're coming back from a movie or something. God I hope my kids don't become club goers.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

If I had a daughter and she still lived with me....She gon be in the house by 9...Not 9:01 not 5secs after 9 hit....BUT 9 OCLOCK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I can picture a father saying this with a wifebeater on, and a shotgun in hand, waiting on the front porch at exactly 9.

I'm 19, and when I go home from school I don't have a curfew, but I think its more of a respect thing. I don't stay out till all hours and come in quietly b/c my mom is sleeping. At 19 you should have the balance and respect to do your thing without being OD, especially since there are unlimited 5am nights at college.

home girl is 22 and has to be home by 11 on weekdays and 2AM on weekends

i clown all the time when she is chilling at the house and has to go home

way to much for me to factor in....19 is grown, she should have showed enough responsibility by now to earn not having a curfew.....

but if it was my daughter, she would not be allowed to leave the house...

Back
Top Bottom