What is everybody wearing?

Im just looking to re do my wardrobe and i wanted to know what the people at nt are wearing. so juss reply with sum of your styles thanx.

the WDYWT post would be your best bet, there are a lot of different styles you can get inspiration from

well right now i'm wearing mismatch socks, navy blue starter sweats, with matching Finishline long-sleeve from when i used to work there.

sneaker showcase>wdywt december edition> prepare to see the same 5 ppl every single page + randoms here and there.

the WDYWT post would be your best bet, there are a lot of different styles you can get inspiration from
WDYWT has some good ideas for certain, but be sure to use your own judgement. i seen some questionable stuff there at times, to say the least.

LRG jeans, a black zipperless turtleneck sweater, red t-shirt underneath, a white fitted, my North Face HyVent since it's cold, and some black and red XIs.Believe it or not, it actually looks pretty decent... I didn't think I'd be able to pull this off but I did.
pimp.gif

I'm wearing ratty adidas shorts, some dark socks and a t shirt that hasn't been washed for like three days. Promise I still look better than most ofyou. LOL

Some white/navy Timbaland sneakers, tube socks, texas hold'em boxers, some jeans I stole from my boy, San Diego Clippers warm-up, and a military jacket Istole from my dad, and his belt too.

In that order from head to toe

Back
Top Bottom